• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitecaps FC launch USL PRO team, provide update on National Soccer Development Centre at UBC

crest:
2014-11-20usl-webl-header.png
Ahahahahahahahahaahaaha.

Does anyone know what radio stations I could get the Revs / Red Bulls game on tomorrow? Was hoping to listen online via TuneIn radio or the like. I work 2 - 10 PM tomorrow and don't feel like coming home to two games on the DVR.

ATF487

Does anyone know what radio stations I could get the Revs / Red Bulls game on tomorrow? Was hoping to listen online via TuneIn radio or the like. I work 2 - 10 PM tomorrow and don't feel like coming home to two games on the DVR.

Coverage of Sunday’s first leg begins at 1:30 p.m. on NBC, while the radio call will be available on WMEX 1510 AM (English), SiriusXM FC Channel 94 (English) and WMVX 1570 AM “Nossa Radio USA” (Portuguese).

Osorio

Noticed the empire state building is red and white tonight.

Wonder if it has to do with us

edit: nope fucking lehigh vs lafayette

what a joke

GRW810

So excited for the game later. It's even on TV here in the UK, live on ESPN at the convenient time of 6.30. Just hope we (RBNY) get the win.

Arials

Since New England added Jones as a DP, the MLS wage table looks like this:

1. Toronto FC
2. LA Galaxy
3. Seattle Sounders
4. New York Red Bull
5. New England

It's a tallest dwarf competition for biggest spender beneath the 4 with multiple big name DPs, but New England win it. I think it's pretty interesting that, of the top 5 spenders, one has been incredibly poorly run and the others make up the final 4 in the play offs...

Coverage of Sunday’s first leg begins at 1:30 p.m. on NBC, while the radio call will be available on WMEX 1510 AM (English), SiriusXM FC Channel 94 (English) and WMVX 1570 AM “Nossa Radio USA” (Portuguese).

Thank you for this. Listening to the Revs broadcast. Already feels like its going to be a good one.

Jermaine Jones really unmarked?

Lee Nguyen for MVP. He managed the lead up to that second goal beautifully. Needs to be s mainstay for the national team.

Also Jermaine Jones is unbelievable. Looks just as fast and strong in the 90' as in the first.

#LAGalaxy XI: Penedo; DLG, Gonzalez, Meyer, Rogers; Ishizaki, Sarvas, Juninho, Donovan, Keane, Zardes

And your @SoundersFC starting XI: Frei; Yedlin, Marshall, Scott, Gonzalez; Evans - C, Pineda, Azira, Pappa; Dempsey, Martins

Esch

Banned
Was it me or was the camera work/picture better on that game than the standard MLS games? Feels weird man. Maybe I'm just bugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom