• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

There is no God. Just pain and cock teases from Metro.

Seriously though there seems to be chemistry and strategy issues at the moment. We're last year's team playing against two squads who had a year to prepare for us. Maybe Veron was supposed to give us a different look this year, but how much could he have changed when our midfield has played so poorly?

We'll see how we do next week, but I'm nervous this is a trend.

Relax, dude. We're two games into the season. They'll wake up.... hopefully.

RBH

CddM5RLVIAA2hzV.jpg:large

Hey remember how the Yankees changed their ticket policies to no longer accept print-at-home tickets? NYCFC, who also plays in Yankee Stadium for some reason, announced Friday that they were planning to stop taking paper tickets too. They have a game today, two days later. In their release, the team said they’d be instituting extra checks to prevent fraud for today’s game, and phasing print-at-home tickets entirely by April.

Believe it or not, it didn’t turn out well.
Full article: http://screamer.deadspin.com/nobody-can-get-into-the-nycfc-game-at-yankee-stadium-be-1764653202

yeahhh they're talking about that on FS1, lots of empty seats too :(
The Quakes keep on selling out matches, including this one, but there are always a lot of people at the bar in the open end plus quite a few no-shows among season ticket holders on the side opposite the tv cameras.

imBask

Banned
The Quakes keep on selling out matches, including this one, but there are always a lot of people at the bar in the open end plus quite a few no-shows among season ticket holders on the side opposite the tv cameras.

yeah I guessed so, shit happens

the super rainy 3-0 Impact game against the Revs last year is still the best game i've seen live, i've never been this wet in my life

Cystm

That Amarikwa chip is goal of the year contender. He was freaking 4v1...

He's been pretty solid since leaving Chicago :(

Some dude on twitter:

"Make Amarikwa Great Again"

Top Bottom