• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

imBask

Banned
7XXS0nG.jpg

Cystm

That went from fun, to laughable, to uncomfortable, to sad. Like watching a UFC fight that isn't stopped after the knockout.

Dax got a fucking brace on two set piece headers. He is 5'9". Legit ginger ninja.

Cystm

There is nothing NYCFC can say. Like, there can be no banter after this.

At home. At their own fucking house, like they came in and just took over their house.

All that money, and you cannot defend a 5'9" CDM on set pieces.

NYCFC needs to relocate.

They need the witness protection program.

Change your name and identity.

RUN.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I hear Miami is nice this time of year :lol

Man, even Baah scored and he's a centerback. It's too bad Sam could put it in the back of the net, this could have easily been way worse had his finishing been on.

EDIT: Seriously though, that game could not have been worse for NYCFC. It was literally the worst game they've ever played against us and they've played some stinkers.

zroid

Banned
Wow. Can't remember the last time I've seen Seba miss a chance that good.

What is going on with TFC? On Wednesday they barely pull out a tie against NYCFC and now they're lucky to be surviving a game against the Crew.
Who knows... this team has always been an enigma. At least Irwin has been consistent.

So I made the trip up to to Bronx for the Derby yesterday! My brother in law is a NYCFC can so I went with him and my actual brother, a fellow RB supporter.

It's really difficult to describe the joy of seeing your club destroy the soul of the city rival, in the city rival's home stadium. It was simply glorious.

As a huge Milan fan it was great to see Pirlo, but how the fuck did he wind up in such a shitty squad. The defense was amateur at best. Instead of signing old slow midfielders, maybe the sheiks should invest in some defenders.

Finally, the NYC FC fanbase fucking sucks. They were booing Lampard when he came on for no reason, they left very early, and the supporters section was quiet even before the trouncing. Lame songs too.

Great night, completely made up for Milan losing the Coppa Italia.

Top Bottom