• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Askani

Great set piece vision and pass to pick that run out.

USAvBOL is on right in "Soccer City, USA" and the stadium is practically empty. SKCGaf have any ideas?

I asked a friend who is at the game. AO has the South Stand and he said it's almost full. Is the Cauldron/North End the Bolivia section? Camera side looks empty too. I was really shocked when I saw it earlier.

Askani

aYfH5B6.png

fbBCvwm.png

Possibly because of the game last night as well? IDK.

Askani

"Wondolowski wishes he could have that one back."

I'm wishing I could quit hearing that and get goals from him instead.

OMG, so awesome. Thanks dude! Appreciate it. :D

Just got back from the game. First, was Veron's red card warranted? I couldn't see what happened live or in replays. Second, Giovinco. :'(

Also, someone barfed all over the place in The South Ward. Like, enough to travel down rows. :X

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Just got back from the game. First, was Veron's red card warranted? I couldn't see what happened live or in replays. Second, Giovinco. :'(

Also, someone barfed all over the place in The South Ward. Like, enough to travel down rows. :X

Yea he deserved it. Dude got a little too hyped up. Sucks we couldn't turn it into another 7-0 rout as a result.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Alright then. Guess we won't see him for a while.

Those "we want 7!" chants were phenomenal. Should do that every game.

I think I saw Dax throw up 7 fingers after BWP finished the hat trick. :lol

Outside of the red Veron looked good though. I feel like he's looked better after every game he's played so this kinda sucks.

Cystm

Possibly because of the game last night as well? IDK.

9k in attendance. All four friendlies this year have been under 10k. The cheapest tickets are $50.

The USWNT's last friendly in Philly against Colombia had 17k in attendance. Tickets were a cheap as $10.

Penis' are too expensive.

Edit:

Np, duder.

I can throw some on for anyone else ready for the Copa too.

gutshot

9k in attendance. All four friendlies this year have been under 10k. The cheapest tickets are $50.

The USWNT's last friendly in Philly against Colombia had 17k in attendance. Tickets were a cheap as $10.

Penis' are too expensive.

Edit:

Np, duder.

I can throw some on for anyone else ready for the Copa too.

Can Tyrion get a Stars and Stripes bandana?

daegan

USAvBOL is on right in "Soccer City, USA" and the stadium is practically empty. SKCGaf have any ideas?

Watched this with my friend who was with me at DCFC v FCUM earlier yesterday and we both were amazed at how poor attendance was for the US match. On TV especially, it didn't seem like there were that many more people than we saw at our match.

Looking at the prices in this thread it makes a lot more sense - I paid significantly less than that for my first US game (a friendly vs Brazil in Chicago years ago.) It's out of control and the fed needs to fix it badly.

Watched this with my friend who was with me at DCFC v FCUM earlier yesterday and we both were amazed at how poor attendance was for the US match. On TV especially, it didn't seem like there were that many more people than we saw at our match.

How was that? Heard they had a nice supporter turnout. I bought a share in FCUM last summer and followed them throughout the year. Pretty cool to see them come over here for a match.

Lunar FC

What starting line-up would ya'll like to see on Friday?

My dream squad which we will never see:

Howard, Johnson, Brooks, Cameron, Yedlin, Bedoya, Bradley, Nagbe, Pulisic, Dempsey, Zardes

Top Bottom