• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

imBask

Banned
I think it's pretty representative though, i'd say at least 50% of all named jerseys I see at the Saputo Stadium are Drogba's

lots of Di Vaio still, and some Bernier, but Drogba is all over the place

Dartastic

retroactive red card for Piatti, suspended for tomorrow's game
Fun fact, this is the 4th time that this has happened to the Timbers this season. With that in mind, 20% of the games that we've played in have had botched calls that have been given retroactive red cards. Cool. :/

imBask

Banned
Fun fact, this is the 4th time that this has happened to the Timbers this season. With that in mind, 20% of the games that we've played in have had botched calls that have been given retroactive red cards. Cool. :/

to be fair, he deserved it but in real time I understand how the ref could've missed that particular call

Meier

I captained Keane.. didn't realize he missed a penalty. Fuuuuu. A shame they ruled his goal offside -- clearly was on.

imBask

Banned
eh maybe, anyway it was a bad call and now all is good. I doubt it would've changed the outcome of the game since it was the western king of ties vs the eastern king of ties, the tie had to happen

Weird red card for Afful on Columbus. Don't think I agree with that one. And Marcelo Sarvas two-foot stomped on the ball, and that itself is dangerous play.

zroid

Banned
38b8a8da191c4584a10d61478d22fc6d.png

...yep

zroid

Banned
If Giovinco still wants to play in this league, for this team, after tonight, well you can't question his commitment anymore

zroid

Banned
Why is Toronto so bad? I mean, they should be good, right? So confusing.

Well, you can certainly make a lot of excuses for them, not that it was an acceptable result by any means.

Last night was their 3rd game in the past week, and 4 of their 5 or 6 best players are injured. Moreover this kid Bono they are playing in goal to replace Clint Irwin has been a disaster.

The manager Vanney also seems to be a weak link.

Top Bottom