• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Trinidad and Tobago drew Guatemala 2-2, so the US aren't officially in the Hex yet

Guatemala needs to make up 12 in goal difference.

zroid

Banned
VAMOS MÉXICO

4902a70cb0874f1580002eee1fbede2f.png

USA vs. TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
2018 World Cup Qualifier
Tuesday, Sept. 6 | 8 pm ET | EverBank Field, Jacksonvillle, Florida
TV: FS1, UniMás, UDN

The US is basically qualified with Guatemala needing to make up +12 goals against St V&G to get the goal differential in their favor. Nonetheless, placement will matter (it impacts the vagaries of Hex scheduling) and Klinsmann has stated that he'll roll out a full strength lineup tonight against T&T. Big question is whether Kljestan and Pulisic get looks at starters.

- ESPN FC interview: Pulisic talks about life with the U.S. and Dortmund
- Grant Wahl: Klinsmann, USA running out of reasons to not start Christian Pulisic

Conference Championships
(Two-game series, aggregate-goal format)

Sunday, Nov. 20 Western Conference Championship Leg 1 (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
Tuesday, Nov. 22 Eastern Conference Championship Leg 1 (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET

Sunday, Nov. 27 Western Conference Championship Leg 2 (ESPN, 4 p.m. ET)
Wednesday, Nov. 30 Eastern Conference Championship Leg 2 (FS1, 7 p.m. ET)

lol midweek. Grey Cup is at BMO this year, hence the shift

RR30

CrtLUIMUsAAl_ZG.jpg:large

Love the lineup tonight. Pulisic making his first start with Sacha in as well and no Orozco/Beckerman/Zusi.

Mory Dunz

Kljestan redeemed himself after the miscontrol.
Nice finish.

Pulisic nice play too. He like to attempt nutmegs a lot tho.
Wood looks active

I've defended Bradley in the past but man he just doesn't work with this lineup and I really hope we find someone better soon. Pulisic is great, I like everything I see from him. Need Nagbe though, I don't think he can play the position Bradley does so I'm not sure how they could mix it up. Maybe remove Bedoya put in Nagbe?

Top Bottom