• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

ZZMitch

Well, didn't find Mitch, but TFC won! Love the games vs Montreal, especially when we win.

Sorry bud! I checked my inbox before the games started but didn't see anything. Didn't think to check the thread. I should get your number might be easier to communicate next time.

Great game tho! My friend and I were hanging around behind the goal near the supporters section before kick off but didnt see you.

I'll be back to BMO on the 13th against New England! But with the Midnight Riders so you might not want to see me :p

Sorry bud! I checked my inbox before the games started but didn't see anything. Didn't think to check the thread. I should get your number might be easier to communicate next time.

Great game tho! My friend and I were hanging around behind the goal near the supporters section before kick off but didnt see you.

I'll be back to BMO on the 13th against New England! But with the Midnight Riders so you might not want to see me :p
We'll definitely swap numbers for next time. Gf and I were late, but we were in 111, about 25 rows back (your right corner). And it'll be sometime later in September that I make it back, the 13th is my gf's birthday.

ZZMitch

When Michael Bradley is on form he's great. Those random midfield runs he makes from time to time are glorious.

Yeah live at the game I saw MB start to charge down the right side, turned to my friend and said "This is gunna be one of those insane MB runs isn't it?" And there he went, destroying the MTL defense.

We'll definitely swap numbers for next time. Gf and I were late, but we were in 111, about 25 rows back (your right corner). And it'll be sometime later in September that I make it back, the 13th is my gf's birthday.

Ah yes you mentioned that! Some other time then

Beasley leaves Houston's game early with an injury. USMNT fullbacks are dropping like flies.

The roster for the Peru game will be out tomorrow.

Cystm

Ives Galarcep
‏@SoccerByIves

Kreis was understandably upset after today's loss, said he's not sure all his players are committed to NYCFC's cause:

osRlHHQ.jpg

Pointing fingers.

He must know he looks bad.

Johannsson with a PK goal today and a start. Brooks starts, too. Chandler needs surgery but it's unclear how long he will be out.

Cameron is headed into USMNT camp. Rest of the squad to be announced today.

Cystm

Johannsson with a PK goal today and a start. Brooks starts, too. Chandler needs surgery but it's unclear how long he will be out.

Cameron is headed into USMNT camp. Rest of the squad to be announced today.

Would like to see him paired up with Ream or Gonzo.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Yedlin gets some playing time wherever he ends up on loan. My guess is he will join a Championship club.

Zelalem picked up an assist in his second match with Rangers.

U.S. Roster by Position:

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), William Yarbrough (Club Leon)

DEFENDERS (8): Ventura Alvarado (Club America), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), John Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Greg Garza (Atlas), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Michael Orozco (Club Tijuana), Tim Ream (Fulham)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Joe Corona (Veracruz), Mix Diskerud (New York City FC), Jermaine Jones (New England Revolution), Alfredo Morales (FC Ingolstadt), Danny Williams (Reading), DeAndre Yedlin (Tottenham Hotspur)

FORWARDS (5): Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC), Aron Johannsson (Werder Bremen), Bobby Wood (Union Berlin), Andrew Wooten (SV Sandhausen), Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy)

Edit
Clint Dempsey, Michael Bradley, & Sean Johnson will be added to the #usmnt roster for Brazil game. William Yarbrough will leave after Peru

Cystm

U.S. Roster by Position:

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), William Yarbrough (Club Leon)

DEFENDERS (8): Ventura Alvarado (Club America), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), John Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Greg Garza (Atlas), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Michael Orozco (Club Tijuana), Tim Ream (Fulham)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Joe Corona (Veracruz), Mix Diskerud (New York City FC), Jermaine Jones (New England Revolution), Alfredo Morales (FC Ingolstadt), Danny Williams (Reading), DeAndre Yedlin (Tottenham Hotspur)

FORWARDS (5): Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC), Aron Johannsson (Werder Bremen), Bobby Wood (Union Berlin), Andrew Wooten (SV Sandhausen), Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy)

Replace bold with:

DEFENDERS: Brad Evans, Matt Miazga, Jonathan Bornstein in there with Benny.

MIDFIELDERS: Benny Feilhaber, especially if you are not going to have Beckerman, Sacha Kljestan, Ethan Finlay, Dax McCarty.

FORWARDS: Swags, Jordan Morris.

xbhaskarx

Apparently just having a pulse in Liga MX (Corona, Alvarado, Yarborough) is better than being one of the best players in MLS (unless you're one of Klinsmann's boys like Jones or Mix).

This guy is totally out of ideas, or he just doesn't give a fuck... I'm not even going to bother getting pissed off, since it's all so predictable.

Cystm

Dax is getting some camera time for tonights derby. Not so sure he is feeling it, but good to see him get recognition anyway.

Edit: NYRB tifo's are the fucking woooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrst.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Dax is getting some camera time for tonights derby. Not so sure he is feeling it, but good to see him get recognition anyway.

Edit: NYRB tifo's are the fucking woooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrst.

Please, you know our tifos are GOAT tier.

I am so pissed I couldn't make it out to the game :mad:

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
BWP at #12. I should have captained him this week. No wait! I DID!

We are just carving DC up, this could easily be worse for DC if not for Hamid.

GRW810

We look fantastic so far. DC can't get near us. Need to keep it up until the final whistle though. I want a third goal for added comfort.

BWP's strike, wow.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We look fantastic so far. DC can't get near us. Need to keep it up until the final whistle though. I want a third goal for added comfort.

BWP's strike, wow.

I have no doubt we'll get one, odds are we'll see SWP or Veron, or both, come on just to make sure we can keep the pressure.

Top Bottom