• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

What in the dang?

- Miss Washington USA could lose her crown
Inside a South Lake Union apartment last month, police allegedly found Miss Washington USA and soccer star Marco Pappa. The former Seattle Sounders player was bloody with a stab wound to the abdomen, according to a law enforcement source.

The source goes on to say Miss Washington USA, Stormy Keffeler, offered different explanations about what happened.

Pappa was rushed from the apartment to the hospital where he underwent surgery. His story changed too, according to the source who says there have been no arrests and the case is still under investigation.

Anyway, it's Draft Day!

MLS Draft

When: Thursday, 1 p.m. ET

How to watch: The SuperDraft won't be televised, but it will be streamed live online on YouTube and on the official MLS website.

First round draft order

1. Chicago Fire
2. Colorado Rapids
3. Philadelphia Union
4. New York City FC
5. Real Salt Lake
6. Philadelphia Union (acquired via trade from Houston Dynamo)
7. Orlando City FC
8. San Jose Earthquakes
9. Toronto FC
10. New England Revolution
11. Sporting Kansas City
12. LA Galaxy
13. D.C. United
14. Montreal Impact
15. Seattle Sounders
16. Vancouver Whitecaps
17. FC Dallas
18. New York Red Bulls
19. Columbus Crew SC
20. Portland Timbers

Coaches are all ready to go:

rF1aGid.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
TFC takes a Best XI midfielder and top offensive player in the 2015 Big Ten tournament. Solid pick.

TFC has been making a lot of good moves since the season ended, if they aren't able to make a run at MLS Cup then they have no one to blame but the coach.

So one of my dream trips is to go to Seattle and Portland over a weekend, to see two MLS matches at home in two days. One of my 2016 goals in general is to attend a TFC match as an away supporter.

That said, I looked at the schedule tonight. April 30 is Seattle hosting Columbus, and May 1 has TFC in Portland. Holy shit!

So this is a real possibility now, having looked at flights and such. What does everyone, especially Dar, think about all this? And if I'm going to the TFC match in Portland, should I sit with the TA or away support? Haha

I think he's alright, at least an upgrade, and potentially expendable should we opt for Roberts or something.

And with Colorado moving Irwin, then I wonder if they're about to snag Tim Howard.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Morris has been offered a contract by Werder Bremen.

That's not surprising, Seattle must be in full panic mode though.

I think he's alright, at least an upgrade, and potentially expendable should we opt for Roberts or something.

And with Colorado moving Irwin, then I wonder if they're about to snag Tim Howard.

Would Howard even want to go to Colorado? I imagine the paycheck would need to be massive.

ZZMitch

TFC stealing all of Colorado's best players heh (pretty sad for Colorado that Drew Moor and Clint Erwin are their best players)

Top Bottom