• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

chidrock

First person at my Target, but now people are coming up and lining up by the exit. Employee saw me here first, so hopefully there isn't any issue.

Dragoshi1

Gonna head out in a bit, hopefully there isn't a crazy long line yet at Target. My local Target is only getting 3 of everything, after all.

I'm kind of glad they chose 2 total right now. The line isn't bad at all. The 8th person just came and it's 2.5 hours away. 3 hours in line for Greninja alone last month and didn't get anything. This gives more people a chance and spreads it out more.

Although there are 9, they should have said 4-5 total with 1 max per char. Probably would have been perfect.

Ryfferr

11391228_10153908209853989_5267147077075498177_n.jpg

Soon....... ish.......

Literally spent a minute looking at this picture trying to understand it.

Is that a ball?

So Pacman and charizard are the common ones on this wave? Is it safe to wait for a sale in the next few weeks? I am heading to a 24 hours walmart right now before work

Literally spent a minute looking at this picture trying to understand it.

Is that a ball?

Yeah, red target ball statue. I was sitting on it for awhile. Nothing else to do out here but gaf. I played a few missions in monster Hunter. Burnt through my stamina in Record Keeper. Still 4 hours to go. Sigh.....

Sponge

Banned
Yeah, red target ball statue. I was sitting on it for awhile. Nothing else to do out here but gaf. I played a few missions in monster Hunter. Burnt through my stamina in Record Keeper. Still 4 hours to go. Sigh.....

Was doing the exact same until these last three people shown up.

G0523

I've clearly become paranoid about this shit. I only got 4 hours of sleep. I woke up before my alarm. I kept on looking on the Facebook group I'm in for lines at Target. And now I'm here. For a Jigglypuff toy that costs $14. Over an hour before they open. No other people are here. This is my life now.

Good luck to everyone with Target and Amazon. Been a rough go with these things. We finally got confirmation from Walmart; Lucina and Robin has shipped.

I've clearly become paranoid about this shit. I only got 4 hours of sleep. I woke up before my alarm. I kept on looking on the Facebook group I'm in for lines at Target. And now I'm here. For a Jigglypuff toy that costs $14. Over an hour before they open. No other people are here. This is my life now.

Same here, I'm panicked still though cus in my head I was not early enough and they got let inside to wait inside and now I'm the only one outside. But that's probably not true..........probably
......... I hope

Anyone have the rarity breakdown figured out for Pacman, Charizard, and Wario? In case it becomes significant.
Relative to each other, Pac-Man seems to be most plentiful, followed by Charizard, then Wario, though the latter two seem close. At least at launch.

Long-term, Pac-Man and Charizard will maintain healthy supplies, with the more common being a toss-up. Wario is a complete wild card. Could get numerous restocks, could be phased out in favor of an eventual Super Mario series classic Wario amiibo.

Boogiepop

Relative to each other, Pac-Man seems to be most plentiful, followed by Charizard, then Wario, though the latter two seem close. At least at launch.

Long-term, Pac-Man and Charizard will maintain healthy supplies, with the more common being a toss-up. Wario is a complete wild card. Could get numerous restocks, could be phased out in favor of an eventual Super Mario series classic Wario amiibo.
Okay, thanks!

Shauni

Yeah, sounds about right. I expect Wario to be like Toad was. Maybe scarce at first, then common for a decent time, and eventually (seemingly) phased out over time. I'd say he'll probably be classified as uncommon, at least by my standards.

In line at Target. They just announced they're handing out numbers for line placement, not stock. So first person gets their pick, then second, etc.

v1aydGZl.jpg

I'm getting Silver Mario and Jigglypuff, and they have 16 and 32. Thank You Target!

ChaosXVI

8th in line at my Target, there are supposedly 16 jigglys here so I should be good...only saw one guy at TRU...should I try my luck over there?

Dragoshi1

Still have amazon and eBay is always ur last hope :)

I guess so, what time was Amazon putting up Lucina, in E.T?

And after TRU, I'm mostly done, I have trade collateral, thank goodness, in the form of the Target Jigglypuff(comin' in the mail monday!), Rosalina, and Gold Mario.

So someway, somehow, I will have Lucina. I would stop collecting Amiibos after her at this point, Wave 4 is an absolute train wreck as far as stock goes.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up a bit early to check on here. Geeze with some of those Target numbers! I have 2 Targets I can go to, and hopefully I get lucky with the first one.

Darn with missing out on S Mario online, AGAIN!

Shauni

In line at Target. They just announced they're handing out numbers for line placement, not stock. So first person gets their pick, then second, etc.

v1aydGZl.jpg

I'm getting Silver Mario and Jigglypuff, and they have 16 and 32. Thank You Target!

What if some in front of you get 2 Silver Mario? I know there's a limit to 2 amiibo per customer, but can they be doubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom