• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Kook

Neo Member
Well they (Target) just came out and told us stock is smaller than they thought, with only 8-10 Jigglys and no Lucina/Robin. Plus no duplicates. Just give me Jiggly and Mario and I'm good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh, so Meijer sold out of both Lucina & Robin (about 3 each) at Midnight. Though at Target & I'm person 11, so SHOULD be able to nab Jigglypuff for my friend.

Got Pac-Man since I had $5 off.

First guy arrived at 1 am , 2nd at 4 am, 3rd/4th at 4:30 am

Lol I can't do that shit
The 1st guy said another target he was going to camp at had 12 people at midnight

Shitttttt

ChrisD

About to leave out an hour early just because I'm stupid and wanted to try and land a few new ones this morning before going in to work.

Dragoshi1

Inkling Boy, Inkling Girl, Splatoon 3-pack, Pac-Man, Wario and Char on Nebraska Furniture Mart.

http://www.nfm.com/list.aspx?dsNav=...04,Ro:0&dsDS=D:amiibo&dsCDS=D:amiibo&q=amiibo

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

SPLATOOOON.png

Animekatt

The Target that I'm at is enforcing the 2 amiibo only per customer rule. I'm near the back of the line, so I'm hoping for Silver Mario. TRU is down the street with only 2 people waiting so far.

twelver

Anyone who got an in store preorder for greninja at tru ever get an email? I didnt.. Worried they are gonna give mine away before I can get over there after work..

Lol I can't do that shit
The 1st guy said another target he was going to camp at had 12 people at midnight

Shitttttt

Tell me about it. This stuff is really annoying and upsetting to know so many of us want this things and the extremes we go to get them. Would be nice if Nintendo acknowledges that and run more of these in the future to make it right. I know they did for Shulk and Marth. I don't care how cute Yoshi yarn is, I'm not chasing anymore. Too stressful for me.

Tirod

Dudes...I got to my Toys R Us at 5AM and there are 14 people ahead of me.

The Target across the street also has 12 people.

The Lucina/Robin dream is dead isn't it? ;-;

Wow! Today was a success! Went to Target.There was about ten people in front of me. Also a worker outside. He asked me who I'm looking for. Told me no Marth but I'll be fine for J Puff.

I ended up walking out with Jiggy and Silver Mario! Didn't realize SM was out today.

I really liked the way Target handled everything.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Phew! Got Jigglypuff. I must say, I was very pleases with how well behaved everyone was & how well-prepared everyone was. Just sucks they didn't get Robin & Lucina. Might have to go to GS & wait for them to open...

Fox Mulder

Lol I can't do that shit

Shitttttt

This is why Nintendo won't change production. Few products require this kind of insanity to purchase.

He's already been up for pre-order in the UK, just posting for those overseas or those who are able to ship from there. In NA, Dr. Mario will be part of Wave 6

Go it. For some reason I cant get the furniture mart page to accept my credit cards. Guess I will give up and wait for them to pop up online somewhere else. :)

lumber

My Target shit the bed. Everyone walked single file to the electronics department to find out everything was on the shelf already. Then it was every man for himself.

Got Wario, Jigglypuff, and Silver Mario. Not a bad haul for showing up only 30 minutes early.

Boogiepop

Got everything I needed from Target but Robin and Lucina, which sold out to the guy like 2 in front of me. Gonna head to Gamestop now and hope for the best, but I guess probably won't happen. Got an extra Jiggly, if I fail on Ness (which I probably will), anyone going to be up for a trade?

Geedorah

Just left a Raleigh Target with S.Mario, Jiggs, Lucina - had a blast with some really nice guys out there too.

I should have some extras for trade if all goes as planned :)

Animekatt

I was really pleased with how Target handled this. They made us go in single file to the electronics section. The manager was asking which 2 ppl wanted, and got them ready for the cashier to ring them out. I was near the back of the line, and was able to get Silver Mario. I also picked up Splatoon girl. Every behind me was able to get Jigglypuff (9).

Right now I'm in line at TRU. I don't really have to wait since I preordered instore before hand. I'm just out here really to talk to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom