• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crono27

Walmart won't ship an amiibo for store pick up to Alaska because "this item is too large and heavy".

WHAT

Diesel%20Kid%20Lifts%20Weights.gif

Bluth54

I just wanted to say good luck to everyone trying to pick up Amiibos this morning, hopefully everyone will get what they want.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Dan you are supposed to be sleeping! I told Bunny on you! Better hide. She still remembers you forgetting the Chipotle burrito. NEVER FORGET!

The fucking LINE alerts for Silver Mario woke me up and now I can't fall back asleep. I'm so fucked.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The fucking LINE alerts for Silver Mario woke me up and now I can't fall back asleep. I'm so fucked.

NEVER FORGET THE FORGOTTEN CHIPOTLE BURRITO

I will take good care of your amiibo. Good care.

TI82

Banned
This just in from the LINE chat: Diggeh has all them amiibos but doesn't want to share but instead wants to scalp them.

Hurry get him quick!

Wow Silver Mario is still up on Walmart.com. Just got my order confirmation for in store pickup.

Now let's hope there aren't too many people lined up at Target.

Toki767

Wow Silver Mario is still up on Walmart.com. Just got my order confirmation for in store pickup.

Now let's hope there aren't too many people lined up at Target.

I have to imagine most people aren't even aware that Silver Mario is up as a lot are just asleep.

Edit: Silver Mario is sold out now.

I'm at a Target in central Jersey since 4:30. 4th in line out of 7 so far. Folks in front of me have been here since 11.

May the madness continue. ..

It's 2:50 in cali right now, still just second in line at a target. Nobody else has shown up but I'm expecting people to come around 4 or 5am.

The dude who's first in line fell asleep.

Wtf am I doing? I was at Meijer at 10pm for the midnight launch and now I'm at Target waiting in another line. 4th in this line which isn't too bad. I should be able to get some trade bait for Greninja.

nubcake

Neo Member
Just in case anyone needs him in my area: the Gamestop at Pinellas Park FL had no one in line 10 minutes ago and they have 1 Ness. No Lucina or Robin though which is why I took off. Hoping there's less than 4 people at TRU...

RootCause

Wtf am I doing? I was at Meijer at 10pm for the midnight launch and now I'm at Target waiting in another line. 4th in this line which isn't too bad. I should be able to get some trade bait for Greninja.
Amiibo... I've never camped for any electronics, but here I am losing sleep over plastic toys. Lol

Only 7 people at my target and first 2 people are getting jiggly/Robin and I'm 3rd so all my options are open. Got here at 4am (it's 5am now) and I feel like I've been here for hours. Brr

Snagged a silver on Walmart. I wonder if he'll be more common than we thought. I'm at Target right now, and no one is in line yet. So that's kind of cool

Snagged a silver on Walmart. I wonder if he'll be more common than we thought.

The initial shipment seems to be abnormally large (it seems to be the most or second most stocked character at every retailer), but who knows if there will be any more shipments. It could be a one-time-only massive shipment.

goldenpp72

3 hours before opening and we have just 3 people. Sucks we have to go through this for little toys.

Beautiful little addictive toys..

lol nope i live in eatontown. i will be at tru to pick up my splatoon games for wii u. i already have everything preordered/shipped so im good. but i might get a rob/lucinia for trade >.<

Haha, yeah I am heading there next to pick up greninja/pac man. Hey, if Robin/Lucina don't work out for me here and u manage to snag them, maybe we could work out a trade. I have a few goodies.

Crono27

Haha, yeah I am heading there next to pick up greninja/pac man. Hey, if Robin/Lucina don't work out for me here and u manage to snag them, maybe we could work out a trade. I have a few goodies.

sounds good :) im prob only gonna get em due to preorder bonus for splatoon is a amiibo for 5 bucks. But you will prob get there before i will. Might take a nap and leave my house right at 10 due to i live down the street lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom