• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Sold out while I was helping get the right link to alert. I need to learn to stop helping my people first and myself last. >_<

jon_dojah

Banned
What time do most Targets usually open? Been standing outside one thinking it opens at 10am and it actually opens at 7am. I'm glad I'll get to stand out here for 3 hours less than I thought.

skaflone721

Neo Member
I'm pretty sure Silver Mario is probably going to be one of the most common Amiibos around.

People are just hyped because of Gold Mario, but that was exclusive.

Like there's 15 Targets in the general area. Each is getting 30-40 almost and in some cases the same amount as Jigglypuff. Regular SM Mario is probably "rarer" since those same Targets got like 8-12 and never restocked.

The main point is that Silver Mario is not an exclusive.

I think this is Nintendo's consolation prize.

"We know you're not gonna find what you wanted, so here, at least take this cool Mario"

Defect

I haven't slept all day yesterday and I'm about to head out on bikes with a friend to score a silver Mario and greninja at 4am.

Why do I do this?

Pull up to TRU at 10 after 4am wondering what kind of crazies would already be here.

Nobody here.

I am the crazy one.

image.php

Enjoy the spoils!

All these Silver Marios going up and going down makes me feel good about camping out in front of Target. I kinda wish I went to Toys R Us but I don't want to risk my spot.

EDIT: I now remember why didn't go to TRU, they open at 10.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
open up dat can o' beans, start a campfire

Based Walmart!

Dan you are supposed to be sleeping! I told Bunny on you! Better hide. She still remembers you forgetting the Chipotle burrito. NEVER FORGET!

RobbieNick

Sooooo if I get up extra early and head to Best Buy or TRU an hour before opening, what are my chances of getting the Splatoon 3-Pack?

Thoraxes

Sooooo if I get up extra early and head to Best Buy or TRU an hour before opening, what are my chances of getting the Splatoon 3-Pack?

Honestly depends on your area. I'm going to my location about 2-3 hours early and gonna be driving out to a way less populated area that will be getting decent stock.

I'm praying I can get a Greninja from TRU after I hit up Target.

I'm also saving my payment method to my Target account online in case they go up while i'm out.

Thoraxes

I'm off to a horrible start here in Illinois. I called Meijer and they said come in at 7 am for the amiibos. I called Walmart and said they would release them at midnight. I waited almost two hours at Walmart and all they had at midnight was Pac-man. Frickin Pac-man. I was driving home and figured what the hell. I walked into Meijer and they said they sold their amiibos at midnight so I was SOL.

Now I'm debateing pulling an all-nighter and going to Target now or getting a few hours sleep.

Hey I think you were the guy who was at the 191st and Harlem Target for the Rosalina launch, right? I'll be at that one in about 2-ish hours.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I went to target at 3:30 am and there were already 6 people in line. I hate amiibos

I TOLD YOU TO CAMP OUT YOU CLOWN BUT NOOOOO "DIGGEH IT IS TOO EARLY"

Ls0QFOr.gif

Ls0QFOr.gif

Ls0QFOr.gif

Paul pls listen to me on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom