• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole lot of luck really.
And the Duck Hunt amiibo is going to be glorious.
And exclusive to Cabela's

Not sure if posted, but any MichiGAF members, seems Ann Arbor & Brighton have got some more Meta Knights in.

CGNGFL5UIAE74tN.png

Shame I don't live near either of those places....
MichiGAF (is that what we call it? Nice) member here. Ann Arbor is about 45 minutes away from me. Is it worth it? Eh, I leave it.

Lucina was just up on Walmart.com for like 3 seconds.

Sorry to those who are getting their Tiger Direct Lucinas cancelled. I'm checking my email every 30 seconds.

alf717

yeah the reason why I asked is cause(I already have Charizard) but when I clicked on the link and went to buying options, when everyone was saying it was up I wasnt seeing it that way

I had this issue with Pac-Man. Keep hitting F5 and when you see the Amazon link grab it. I was so excited that when I refreshed again even when Amazon link was live I lost the link so if it isn't there just keep refreshing.

nikos

So I was walking through the Wii U aisle at Best Buy and there was a Nintendo rep hanging out. He saw me checking out the amiibo and told me another location had four Meta Knights sitting on the shelf. Ran to that Best Buy and there were two left, so I scooped them up. Looks like they're sort of rare.

Now I'm looking at other amiibo again. Really want Wario, is it supposed to be rare? I know Amazon is supposed to put it up in about an hour. Should I jump on it? Any word of Best Buy stocking it?

8bekFRB.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
MichiGAF (is that what we call it? Nice) member here. Ann Arbor is about 45 minutes away from me. Is it worth it? Eh, I leave it.
Figured "Eehh, MichiGAN, MichiGAF, close enough".

But yeah, both of those locations are about 2 hours away from me. & it sucks he STILL hasn't been put back online.

Time to wait 30 minutes to HOPEFULLY get Lucina. Got $25 in Amazon credit thankfully.

Velcro Fly

So how long did the first two last? I know Charizard was out relatively quickly

It's fucking insane when these last 10 minutes and we gain confidence in Amazon's supply.

LiK

if Amazon does this for every wave afterwards, i'll be happy cuz we're able to actually order without too much stress.

So how long did the first two last? I know Charizard was out relatively quickly

It's fucking insane when these last 10 minutes and we gain confidence in Amazon's supply.

Pac never sold out. Charizard sold out a few min before the deadline.

Chucker

RE: MK restock, remember they said they were going to do them in the evening. They were at the front desk as well.
Good luck!

At 5:30 Eastern TRU had lots of splatoon, lots of Pac, one Wario, one Silver.
Best Buy had lots of splatoon, 4 Silver, 5 Charizard, 4 Wario, 4 Pac, 2 MK.

shandy706

I've not seen inkling boy change from a 3rd party seller yet. Been that $23.16 since before 6ET.

I have a Jigglypuff to trade if I miss out on something(s). FYI for anyone interested.

ctfg23

The Amazon listing is showing up more reliably for me in the "All" tab instead of the "New" tab in the list of sellers.

I had this issue with Pac-Man. Keep hitting F5 and when you see the Amazon link grab it. I was so excited that when I refreshed again even when Amazon link was live I lost the link so if it isn't there just keep refreshing.

yeah Im just afraid by the time I see the link it will be gone..apparently Lucina was on walmart.com but I had left the room and its gone

alf717

if Amazon does this for every wave afterwards, i'll be happy cuz we're able to actually order without too much stress.

Not just that but they haven't blow up either. This is a step in the right direction when it comes to this stuff. Thanks Amazon! If anyone from there even visits GAF. =D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So if I order Lucina & then Robin, Amazon would combine these order, right? Or at the very least, I could go onto my account & request they ship together to cut down on shipping?

RE: MK restock, remember they said they were going to do them in the evening. They were at the front desk as well.
Good luck!

At 5:30 Eastern TRU had lots of splatoon, lots of Pac, one Wario, one Silver.
Best Buy had lots of splatoon, 4 Silver, 5 Charizard, 4 Wario, 4 Pac, 2 MK.
MK is just in-store restock or is there a chance they might hop online?

Lookie401

Anybody get a FedEx shipping notice from a company called Solution2Go? Says they serve all major retailers. Only thing I'm expecting being deliver are amiibo but Walmart, Target and Toys R Us already send shipping notice with tracking. Am I getting something special? :D

Figured "Eehh, MichiGAN, MichiGAF, close enough".

But yeah, both of those locations are about 2 hours away from me. & it sucks he STILL hasn't been put back online.

Time to wait 30 minutes to HOPEFULLY get Lucina. Got $25 in Amazon credit thankfully.
Well I like it. I like seeing others from here on GAF. If I was still out looking, I'd probably go ahead but I've been out for a while and I'm home now relaxing and waiting for Amazon. I missed Meta Knight when he first came out and never saw him either since. Wish he went back up online. I really wanted a Robin and Lucina today but at least there is one last hope.

NateDrake

Anybody get a FedEx shipping notice from a company called Solution2Go? Says they serve all major retailers. Only thing I'm expecting being deliver are amiibo but Walmart, Target and Toys R Us already send shipping notice with tracking. Am I getting something special? :D

It's Walmart.

Animekatt

My Lucina just arrived from Best Buy. They packaged her so well! I'm very pleased and will be buying amiibos online with them again. As for Robin and Pacman, they were also supposed to be in today, but for whatever reason they haven't been picked up by UPS to be shipped. They just have the shipping labels made.

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
I really like how amazon is doing this. if the next wave is limited as well i hope they do it like this or do it similar to this but with the pre orders instead of release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom