• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

creid

Never even saw Lucina available. I guess in retrospect it was very silly of me to expect Amazon's "Buy" button to appear on the page where the Buy button always is.

HiroTSK5

Amiibo Thread 8 | Now Lucina, Now You Don't

giphy.gif

Rocky

Banned
Please LucinaGAF, tell us your dark secret of time stopping abilities! Share them with the rest of your fellow humans.

My secret is I got her from Amazon UK like a month ago, so I didn't have to deal with this madness.

BTW, has anyone's Walmart Silver Mario's shipped yet? I'm also still waiting for a Charizard I preordered in April to ship.

rjinaz

this gaf thread is a better indicator for me when these things hit than the actual amazon pages. Ridiculous. I got Wario though.

Kayma

This one was total madness... at least for Lucina I saw the price change, the cart add just didn't work. Never saw Wario for a second even though he apparently lasted more than a second?

Velcro Fly

You guys that keep refreshing the same page just try opening up a new page

I refreshed a couple times and would have missed Lucina had I not clicked on a link on twitter to the order page.

Busaiku

Alright, so all I need now are Palutena, Pittoo, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf.
Maybe Lucas too.

Ganondorf will probably be pretty easy to get (relatively), so not too worried about him.
I imagine Palutena will be the next Target exclusive, so I should be able to get her.
Pittoo will probably be the Fire Emblem tier of the bunch, so Lucina (or if I get another Robin) would probably be a fair trade.
Mewtwo's probably gonna be the next Toys R Us, so that'll be a problem.
If I can get Lucas at Gamestop, cool, if not whatever.

Will probably have to hold off on opening Ness to see how things play out.
But yeah, pretty stress free now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom