• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemeris

Why would you do that? If you are gonna switch 5S or bust.

Promised my sister the 5C on the employee discount for one.

Also may still keep my S3 as a backup phone. I'm more interested in the possibility of filing it on my taxes since I support it now *lol

* well I did. Until this morning.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
nexusae0_2013-09-09-10_04_09-Moto-X-for-T-Mobile-A-Google-Company_thumb.png

$599

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
$600 LOL

What a bust. And of course Andrex isn't buying it.

VoxPop

Man Star Wars pinball looks significantly worse on my 2013 Nexus 7 compared to my iPad 3. Asphalt 8 is kinda sluggish too.

Isn't the 2013 Nexus 7 supposed to have better graphics capabilities than the iPad 3?

No. Apple uses the best mobile GPUs on the market. Pretty sure the PowerVR SGX543MP4 blows that Adreno 320 garbage out of the water. I think even the iPad 2 GPU is better. Not to mention the Nexus 7 resolution runs at 1920x1200 which should make it worse on performance if anything.

gcubed

No. Apple uses the best mobile GPUs on the market. Pretty sure the PowerVR SGX543MP4 blows that Adreno 320 garbage out of the water. I think even the iPad 2 GPU is better. Not to mention the Nexus 7 resolution runs at 1920x1200 which should make it worse on performance if anything.

it absolutely dominates the ipad mini even with the higher resolution. get out of here with this shit

tino

Banned
The Motox phone is like a joke character.

If the smartphone market is a sit-com, Motox is the Newman of the show.

Nicktendo86

Anybody else's n4 randomly reboot today? Looked at Google+ and appears other people's did around the time mine did! Very odd...

Groof

Anybody else's n4 randomly reboot today? Looked at Google+ and appears other people's did around the time mine did! Very odd...

Mine didn't. In fact, I've been getting the best battery life I've ever gotten on this phone. Haven't plugged in the charger once since yesterday noon-ish, and it's still kicking.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

Mine just did. It is usually fairly stable. On the other hand, I actually notice when my Nexus 10 doesn't randomly reboot.

Nicktendo86

OK way too many n4s are rebooting at a similar time, something is going on. Either Google have just done something or 4.3 is fucked

kehs

Banned
Somethings up with G+ and android. I dont think my phone has rebooted, but my phone isn't using my main email as the main account, it's using my secondary one, wtf.

This also explains why my contact pictures were missing for a few days. Good job google.

3phemeral

Not sure if this has anything to do with your reboot, but I'm pretty positive that market is looking differently. At least when I updated my apps, I don't recall there being a sliding card reminding that I do not have auto-updates enabled. Not that it takes a reboot to update Google Play, but perhaps something was done behind the scenes. If anything, I'm sure Android Police will have something written in the next few hours.

Nicktendo86

Not sure if this has anything to do with your reboot, but I'm pretty positive that market is looking differently. At least when I updated my apps, I don't recall there being a sliding card reminding that I do not have auto-updates enabled. Not that it takes a reboot to update Google Play, but perhaps something was done behind the scenes. If anything, I'm sure Android Police will have something written in the next few hours.
Yeah I think they did something back-end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom