• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppu

I've got same versions :( we can rule that out the .

Play store?

u7kvJiY.png

gcubed

whoever is using a galaxy nexus has no idea just how bad it actually is. I can't believe i held on so long with that piece of shit

Zeppu

I think, really, the only issue with the GN is the lack of RAM. 1GB doesn't cut it anymore. Stuff constantly needs to be recycled.

gcubed

I think, really, the only issue with the GN is the lack of RAM. 1GB doesn't cut it anymore. Stuff constantly needs to be recycled.

I agree... i think 75% is the RAM, the rest is just the poor OMAP chipset, and man, the screen on the One is sooo beautiful

jokkir

Sorry for taking so long with my article. It's hard when you don't have a device you can use full-time. Stupid phone. Why'd you have to break

Toki767

android prism review coming soon

and yes, it says 'life is good' when you get a text message

Really hoping the bootloader is unlocked, but it's looking doubtful. Still, I think the G2 might be the phone to get this year if the Z1 doesn't come out in the US considering all the super positive reviews it's been getting.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Got my two N4's today. Life's good.

Now I need to hack* my parents' accounts so they can be good to go before I give it to them... hm...

*not literally hack, dummy

Groof

Nexus just posted on G+ that Nexus 7 4G LTE version is going to start selling on Google Play now and in stores in October.

Zeppu

So I just amazed myself with the voice search. I was asking for my pictures from the beach, of food, of burgers, at locations, that I took in clubs, by the pool, of drinks, of furniture, plants, etc. Bang on almost all of them.

Crazy.

zedge

So I just amazed myself with the voice search. I was asking for my pictures from the beach, of food, of burgers, at locations, that I took in clubs, by the pool, of drinks, of furniture, plants, etc. Bang on almost all of them.

How do you do that?

jokkir

For developers here:

What do you use to make apps? Eclipse or Android Studio? I'm learning app development right now and using Android Studio since I suppose it will be finished soon but what do you think? Eclipse seems more complete and Android Studio is a bit slow and clunky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom