• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm all for the Touch Sensor

I bet you are.
lLGKsTS.png

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
smh at some of the posters in the Apple event thread.. I get being a fan of something but the sheer unquestionable loyalty (aka brainwashed) is downright scary. Well done Apple I guess. :/

to be fair, the comments at phonarena and android central are absolutely nuts

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
iOS 7 coupled with the white phone looks amazing.

Google needs to step their game up and get that Holo Light OS revision out.

If the iPhone actually had a larger screen, and I didn't hate iTunes with a passion I'd really want.

Apple still leading the pack in terms of chipsets. Their GPU work is unmatched in the industry.

Vanillalite

Oh wow, wtf happened, in here.

Fuck all you guys hating on andrex.

Bunch of god damn scabs.

somekindofscabfacedthingie.png

If you needed any more proof Andrex and Kaeper are star crossed lovers well here ya go! :p

PS: Yes I'm joking and love you all. I still think GAF Dark is an industrial design abomination though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh wow, wtf happened, in here.

Fuck all you guys hating on andrex.

Bunch of god damn scabs.

somekindofscabfacedthingie.png

You tell 'em honey!

If you needed any more proof Andrex and Kaeper are star crossed lovers well here ya go! :p

PS: Yes I'm joking and love you all. I still think GAF Dark is an industrial design abomination though.

More like your face is an abomination, lols

yogloo

smh at some of the posters in the Apple event thread.. I get being a fan of something but the sheer unquestionable loyalty (aka brainwashed) is downright scary. Well done Apple I guess. :/
Some of the android fans are downright embarrassing in the thread too. I don't get this system wars mentality.

Talon

The fingerprint sensor is pretty awesome. Really excited to see that become standard over the next year or so.

Also, all hail better cameras, not more megapixels.

Don't know what I think about the 5C. It looks nice, but seems like one of those things where you can't tell until you hold it in your hand.

Talon

Considering how well it worked on the atrix...
This is three years later, and it's a completely different implementation, though. It's not the swipe doohickey that the Atrix used.

Also. My friend still uses an Atrix. He is the most technologically savvy person I know, and he builds missile guidance systems.

It physically pains me.

Arkanius

It was the same 20 years ago with the dick waving in the apple vs windows fight.

Do you know why it stoped being supported in the Atrix and why the phone never got updated past 2.3?

Because Apple bought the company that did the hardware and drivers. Motorola got cockblocked there.

thespot84

Do you know why it stoped being supported in the Atrix and why the phone never got updated past 2.3?

Because Apple bought the company that did the hardware and drivers. Motorola got cockblocked there.

So we're happy that we had to wait 3 years for something worthwhile to come out because Apple felt like having it for themselves? Seems backwards

Husker86

It was the same 20 years ago with the dick waving in the apple vs windows fight.

The Apple implementation is much different than the Atrix (and every laptop) implementation.

I really want to see fingerprint sensor on Android where you don't have to slide your finger.

Arkanius

So we're happy that we had to wait 3 years for something worthwhile to come out because Apple felt like having it for themselves? Seems backwards

I'm not happy.
I'm literally laughing because I thought this would be a major API in iOS for purchases and password replacement.
It basically just to unlock your phone and pay in iTunes. "No other software can access your fingerprints"

Talon

nvm thought it was use but it was someone else who left prism chat.

I need more coffee.

Still never got that Hangout invite, Bretti. :3

Changed my settings and everything.
I'm not happy.
I'm literally laughing because I thought this would be a major API in iOS for purchases and password replacement.
It basically just to unlock your phone and pay in iTunes. "No other software can access your fingerprints"
I would assume it would unlock your iCloud Keychain. I guess we'll find out in two weeks.

Vanillalite

Still never got that Hangout invite, Bretti. :3

Changed my settings and everything.

I would assume it would unlock your iCloud Keychain. I guess we'll find out in two weeks.

I'll reinvite you now. Do you know how to check for hangout requests in the app?

gcubed

1) sooo... the 5c is the same price as the Moto X with worse internals. Awesome

2) having used capacitive keys for 5 days. All you capacitive key defenders are straight out of your fucking minds. They suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom