• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubq

Hell yeah! Kept refreshing and was just able to put through an order for a N5 32GB black on the Canadian store! So hype~!

So happy!

1382289_224783727683595_1237108694_n.jpg

gcubed

Bitch you and everyone in here were invited to participate with prism, and subsequently, the much more interesting hangout (love you brett)

Send him your Gmail address. We'll get you in.

Rex, how much for your Gnex?

but i'm terrible at blogging!

I don't want to steal a sale, but now that my family is off Verizon I have a GNex with the corner dinged (corner has some glass impacted, but no cracks) that I need to rid myself of (and another one coming once the N5 lands at my door thats in perfect shape). If someone needs a backup verizon phone or something, the cracked one I can let go for super super cheap (like... shipping and handling), and the better one, for super cheap

kinggroin

Banned
but i'm terrible at blogging!

I don't want to steal a sale, but now that my family is off Verizon I have a GNex with the corner dinged (corner has some glass impacted, but no cracks) that I need to rid myself of (and another one coming once the N5 lands at my door thats in perfect shape). If someone needs a backup verizon phone or something, the cracked one I can let go for super super cheap (like... shipping and handling), and the better one, for super cheap

, PM me your asking price

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Works good. But it didn't combine the hangouts convo and SMS of a friend. Same thing happen to you? Thanks for the link.

Toki767

Works good. But it didn't combine the hangouts convo and SMS of a friend. Same thing happen to you? Thanks for the link.

So Hangouts and SMS with the same person is a different thread? Pretty disappointing if true. Though maybe it's combined in 4.4 and it'll be combined when the actual one for lower firmwares is out.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
So Hangouts and SMS with the same person is a different thread? Pretty disappointing if true. Though maybe it's combined in 4.4 and it'll be combined when the actual one for lower firmwares is out.

I have only been using hangouts with the same friend so I don't know its its just that one time or widespread. but yeah, its two different threads by the same person. One thread reads "via SMS."

3phemeral

The Voice/Hangouts integration situation sounds pretty damn bleak.

I'm seriously tempted to port my number out of Google Voice and back to a carrier. I'm running out of reasons to keep GV.
They better not mess with my GrooveIP!

I have two seperate threads
1 that says SMS for sms messages of a contact
And a normal thread, with Hangouts messages for the same contact
I was assuming that was the way it was supposed to work. Is it supposed to intelligently merge conversations from two separate sources?

Elchele

I got the new launcher and search working too now:

Search:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9eofazzdjw-XzZfRkdQajJfRlE/edit?usp=sharing

Launcher:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9eofazzdjw-Yzl4SnJCcE1DOVU/edit?usp=sharing

You need to install Search first before the Launcher. Also, I'm waiting for the update to the Play Services for search to work

thank you, are the launcher and search supposed to work in 4.0+?
Also, could you post the source link for all the apks.

Toki767

Sad the launcher doesn't support the transparent navigation and status bars. Interesting that LG incorporated it into the G2 launcher like they knew it would be part of 4.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom