• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
What a ridiculous price. Who are they trying to market this phone to? You have a way better opportunity getting a high end phone instead of this mid range one.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
9418462514_0b7a25b8bd_c.jpg

What a ridiculous price. Who are they trying to market this phone to? You have a way better opportunity getting a high end phone instead of this mid range one.
I'm guessing very few in America actually buy phones off contract, so it was always a bit premature to appeal to that market. Maybe Google finally realized that.

I kind of like the X. TechnoBuffalo has a video comparing the size to the iPhone 5 and it is only slightly wider. It is a nice size, just wish it had the Maxx battery. Moto X 2 will be beastly.

Groof

Haven't been home all day and won't be home until tomorrow, can anyone summarise today's announcement for me?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Lol pctx

You mean the guy that went on a rant against communists when Obama got reelected was full of shit?

gcubed

i dont get it... a year old processor and a small 720p screen for $600

has anyone even posted pictures from the sure to be shitty "clearpixel" sensor?

ANYWAY, the wait for the Nexus 5 continues.

Taylor Wimberly just posted the his source, which basically scooped the Moto X entirely and got every detail right, said there will be a 4in Motorola Nexus this year alongside a LG Nexus device.

LG Nexus 5?
Motorola Nexus 4?

Arkanius

So I went to XDA to see if there was a new 4.2.2 base for the HTC One and...

[ROM][MIKE1986][JELLY BEAN][HTC ONE][ROOT] [ROM] Android Revolution HD 12.1 | 4.2.2 | High Quality & Performance | 2.24.401.1

How does that forum permit a thread title like this. WHAT IS THIS.

this_guy

Haven't been home all day and won't be home until tomorrow, can anyone summarise today's announcement for me?

Everything PCTX said, but just take the opposite.

Or, imagine the Galaxy S3 to be released with the Galaxy S4's price. But it's not so bad because you can get like a woodgrain back or something.

So I went to XDA to see if there was a new 4.2.2 base for the HTC One and...

[ROM][MIKE1986][JELLY BEAN][HTC ONE][ROOT] [ROM] Android Revolution HD 12.1 | 4.2.2 | High Quality & Performance | 2.24.401.1

How does that forum permit a thread title like this. WHAT IS THIS.

Those []-terms are tags that their forum uses to filter information. For example, if you were looking for all of MIKE1986's threads, they would all pop up easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom