• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth1888

Interested in the graphic RAM that they've brought over from their notebooks. Whilst a large screen is a killer for battery life the 3,000mAh battery and the graphic RAM reducing screen energy usage, it should have great battery life. Other OEM's should take note.

pbKGwsN.jpg
Life's Good!

gcubed

the N4 and the LG G aren't the same casing are they? So the glass black comments don't apply

This is the reason i wanted the motoX to be priced appropriately... TOOOO BIGGG

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Not only did they not have the same casing, the N4 was slightly lower specced in some areas like the camera (8 MP vs. 13 MP), likely to cut costs down to the insanely low levels they're selling it for.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That will definitely kill my GN battery (more than it already is.) Edit- Can't install it anyways. >_>

It will also not likely play nice with non-X8 phones, I would bet.

gcubed

so peeps, what are the margins on the Moto X like, must be at least a 1.2x Apple factor

i wouldn't think that high, they don't have the buying power of apple, so they can't pull the same margins

well... i'm glad they are selling it to the carriers at the proper price its worth, so we can turn around and get raped by them for contracts and pure profit

If the LG G2 is the next Nexus, well then, I guess that will be my next Nexus. The hands on over at AC is impressive. Pryo needs to chime in how the battery size and life before I'll buy it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom