• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razdek

Banned
Man Google Now is pretty awesome. I ordered a laptop and it showed the status an estimated ship date in the cards without having to go to the FedEx site. I don't care if it reads my email that shit is pretty cool.

I have been getting 'Package File Invalid' errors while updating/installing a few apps but they update/install fine if I turn off Wi-Fi. Anyone heard of something like this before?

snacknuts

we all knew her
I have been getting 'Package File Invalid' errors while updating/installing a few apps but they update/install fine if I turn off Wi-Fi. Anyone heard of something like this before?

I got this a few times over the weekend. Seemed to be a non-issue if I rebooted the phone.

Or you go the alt account route ala Emily Chu.

Sucks, but I can't say I feel bad about Faceless. If he was using the rape slur he deserved it.

PS: Yes Oli was originally from the IGN boards.

slur? c'mon now, it was pretty in context for gaming side, i mean, how many times have people busted out BOHICA? i think the mods just want to rein things in a bit because some folks are going a bit crazy and i just got hit up in a sweep with some other foos.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
LLShC.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
slur? c'mon now, it was pretty in context for gaming side, i mean, how many times have people busted out BOHICA? i think the mods just want to rein things in a bit because some folks are going a bit crazy and i just got hit up in a sweep with some other foos.

I couldn't think of the right word.

Anyways I think your an OK poster I just don't tolerate the rape stuff anymore.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Android GAF doesn't notice my bannings. I need to have worse taste in home screens.

malfcn

How do I delete cookies and browser trash? I was quickly checking the weather and was fooled long enough onto clicking a banner that was spam. I think I've seen how to clear the cache.

Also, is having something like AVG recommended?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Google just destroys desirability for any official accessories.

Groof

That's Mr. Amazon Primer.

King Amazon is pleased by your frustration with Google's feeble "Play Store".

Oh. Well I was quite pleased thinking Amazon was just a faceless humongous shopping centre but now I can't see it that way anymore.
His face will forever haunt me whenever I visit Amazon now. Shit.

Either way, Play store has always been shit because it's not available here so fuck Google anyhow.

Beowulf28

So I've had my Nexus 4 for the past two months and have loved but has anyone else noticed significant battery drain while using Chrome? Is this the norm with android browsers or just Chrome?

Cipherr

Is shipping from the Play Store always this expensive?

Yeah, and the accessories are always super overpriced too. I guess its how they make back some of the margin they lose on the hardware. I never use any of the official stuff anymore. I did buy us a couple of docks though way back.

Portugeezer

So my dad asked me to unlock/buy new Candy Crush levels for him, when I do Google play gives me an error saying I already own this item or whatever, nothing seems to work. Tried shutting down and restarting phone and keeps giving the same error.

Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom