• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
That game Dots is legit especially in terms of app design. Its really clean and the color choices just work soooo well. Mad props to whoever made this.

It could be worse...you guys could have the AT&T 4G logo....So ugly. Mafuckin flamez yo.... :/

And lol @ the Verizon Note 2 button. That's fucking bold

but they don't put it on phones

or tablets

AWqC8e0.jpg

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
That game Dots is legit especially in terms of app design. Its really clean and the color choices just work soooo well. Mad props to whoever made this.

It's beautiful.

Groof

I'm inclined to agree. I've been playing it increasingly throughout the day, great time killer as well.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ars Technica said:
The short version: Finally, a flagship phone that feels great to hold. Where the Nexus 4, Galaxy S 4, HTC One, and others are all a little uncomfortable for one reason or another, the Moto X gives you a phone you can use one-handed, without ripping out all of the desirable features.

EWmof.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
My 16gb S4 doesn't allow me to move apps to the SD card. Google Play Music doesn't allow you to store music on the SD card. I have a 32gb SD card and nothing at all to put on it

HBP

My 16gb S4 doesn't allow me to move apps to the SD card. Google Play Music doesn't allow you to store music on the SD card. I have a 32gb SD card and nothing at all to put on it

I had the same experience on my Samsung tablet, pretty much rooted just for that reason.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I had the same experience on my Samsung tablet, pretty much rooted just for that reason.

Mine is rooted and has a GE Rom flashed onto it. Still can't move anything there. no idea how to do it, cant find answers on xda or anywhere. Very frustrating.

ES File Manager doesn't seem to allow me to move apps

Got this one from a post on droidGAF. Could be click bate, but who knows.

http://www.androidheadlines.com/201...g2-feature-glass-back-and-snapdragon-800.html

Honestly I don't see the point of having a Moto Nexus at this point in time, if they are going to sell the Moto X directly from the play store (with customization and all).

The 600 makes sense to me, especially if they want to hit the $300 price point. I also heard a rumor that said they would use an S4, there's no chance in hell they will use the same processor two years in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom