• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT5| The Sonic Cycle

snacknuts

we all knew her
All I hear is how buggy Android 5.0 has been, I haven't upgraded my HTC ONE M7 yet and I don't think I will either.

Apart from Material Design (Love it btw) I'm afraid 5.0 will introduce bugs and slowdowns.

Hmm?

I haven't noticed any problems on my Moto X (2014). Wait, that's not true. Sometimes notifications at the top of the screen are not actionable.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
spigen-galaxy-s6.jpg

Spigen Says This is What the Samsung Galaxy S6 Looks Like

ooOWX23.png

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Lots of complaints about the OP. Edited to reflect the community's wishes. Thanks to Groof.

w8F2Rwu.jpg

Free kehs.

Figments

So, a few quick questions, I'm thinking about installing CyanogenMod on my HTC One M8 (the Verizon model) but I'm trying to figure out if that's the right decision.

1) Whenever I try to run the installation app, it says my device is unsupported. Would I have any problems still going through with it, regardless?

2) Will I be able to successfully reinstall HTC Sense if I ever decide to switch back?

Lasty:

3) Is this even a good decision? There's bound to be something that goes horribly and utterly wrong.

Wreav

Banned
Yeah, that's a Note 4 Mini with Type C and bottom speaker. Boner alert. I'm so interested in seeing Exynos benchmarks this spring.

Pooya

As long as Note is safe they can turn S line into iPhone. Samsung must have figured that America (and China too now) really just want iPhone...so there it is.

Renders look nice. Finally doesn't look like a cheap phone to me. We'll see the final product. Bottom of it looks very iphone 4 esque.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
How do I stop gmail from waking me up with spam email that gets through to my regular inbox?
Does it get filtered to the Promo box? Turn off notifications for that box.

Cmon more leaks. FEED ME MORE.

Also am I alone in thinking Inbox isn't that good. The new outlook app is pretty damn great. It's simple and the features are useful, love the dropbox/drive integration and all that.

Meanwhile I tried out inbox and that shit was so fucking complicated I couldn't continue.

RedFyn

Trying out the outlook app. It looks sharp. What is focused/how do I set it up? And is there a way to change the color in not seeing an option anywhere.

Sch1sm

Cmon more leaks. FEED ME MORE.

Also am I alone in thinking Inbox isn't that good. The new outlook app is pretty damn great. It's simple and the features are useful, love the dropbox/drive integration and all that.

Meanwhile I tried out inbox and that shit was so fucking complicated I couldn't continue.

I've officially completely jumped ship on Inbox. Over it. I still have 7 invites or so, if anyone does need them; I can always login via Chrome and send it over. But after two months of exclusive usage with it, I've fallen back to the regular Gmail app.

Trying out the outlook app. It looks sharp but what is focused? And is there a way to change the color in not seeing an option anywhere.
Focused is the app trying to display what it thinks are important emails at the top. You can disable it in the settings. I did.

So there isn't a way to set this up? Lame.
It works by learning. So the more you move stuff into and out of the focused section its supposed to get better over time. So it's sort of like setting it up. Remove stuff you don't want and add stuff you do and it'll go from there.

Top Bottom