• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT6| Huawei or the iWay [Nobody Reads Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Me too, what's your dispatched from warehouse date on this page?

I looked at this a couple hours ago and it said Nov. 2 as my dispatched by date, but I just got a shipping confirmation email. Hoping I get it by Friday (tracking info is not available yet).

EDIT: Tracking info is up and saying it will be delivered tomorrow even though I selected the free shipping option at purchase. Fingers crossed.

NotBacon

Is that a Reddit app??? Or is that Google Now? It's been a while since I've see Google Now.......but I am desperately searching for a good Reddit app. Alien Blue doesn't cut it for me.

It's Relay for Reddit.

(I personally cannot stand that configuration, it has nowhere near enough articles on screen, but Relay is very attractive and has pretty good layout customisation actions.)

It's actually Sync for reddit.

I've tried Relay for extended periods, but always go back to Sync. The dark theme is the GOAT and there are a bunch of card sizes. The card size in my screenshot is medium-ish.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but is the Maxx 2 available on Moto Maker? Since Verizon phones are unlocked, it's pretty much just an X Play that anyone can get and use on GSM.

No way did they put that huge ass check mark on the phone wow, what an awful company.

Bro how else would you or anyone else know you're using a Verizon Motorola phone and not just some generic Motorola phone?!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Sync is my Reddit app choice, too.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
CSVovNnUAAI6vnw.jpg

look and despair

Hasney

I dont understand.
Samsung has their winning Exynos, why go back to snapdragon?

They have so many patents, it's probably cheaper to do 820 in certain markets. They can't have another S6 year with an overpriced phone that less people buy.

yyzjohn

Banned

According to industry sources on Oct. 26, Samsung Electronics will modify the microprocessor control program and work on the patch within this month in order to address the heat problems of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chip. If it’s not possible, the company is also planning to put in a “radiating pipe” to prevent overheating. It means that it will install the Snapdragon in the Galaxy S7 at all costs

Again with the overheating?

Saiyan-Rox

My 6P tracking is finally working

Picked up from the warehouse in London at 5:27

Probably not get it tomorrow but Thursday

But woo!!!

Saiyan-Rox

Oh that's awesome. Now I'll have everything audio wise in one app.

Unless it adds things like auto download of new episodes of podcasts I'll stick with pocket casts tbh

Only listen to the rooster teeth podcast anyway don't know any other ones I'd want to listen to really.

ukas

After using the 6P for a couple hours last night then going to using my Z5 for just a little bit, I don't think I'll ever go back to a small phone again.

snacknuts

we all knew her
What is the best Android app for music by the way?

If you would have asked me a month ago, I would have said Google Music All Access. Now that a subscription to that service will also remove all ads from YouTube videos, it's even further ahead of the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom