• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT7| Now With a Whole New Messaging System

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
RIP Fleksy. It is still the best auto correct, too. I'm still using it. I tried to switch to Chrooma but the correction is so, so bad.

longdi

Banned
Note 7 only 3500mah?

29367-ef0fb187_720_419.jpg

/hugs my S7Edge

Unless N7 does have 6GB and RGB AMOLED

Furyous

I'm not 100% on the OP3. I'm open to other suggestions.

The LG G5 in September when at $400 after LG realizes how badly they fucked up and need to get rid of inventory in advance for the savior G6.

G5 has a removable battery.
G5 has an IR blaster.
G5 has a quality display.
G5 has a fingerprint sensor
G5 has microsd support.

At $400 to $420 this is a deal.

Man I hate chase, they finally cut off my chip less card I was using for Android Pay even tho it was suppose to expire next year. Maybe it's time to actually switch banks for the first time

The LG G5 in September when at $400 after LG realizes how badly they fucked up and need to get rid of inventory in advance for the savior G6.

G5 has a removable battery.
G5 has an IR blaster.
G5 has a quality display.
G5 has a fingerprint sensor
G5 has microsd support.

At $400 to $420 this is a deal.
Any chance this would happen sooner? They already know it performed badly in sales.

Man I hate chase, they finally cut off my chip less card I was using for Android Pay even tho it was suppose to expire next year. Maybe it's time to actually switch banks for the first time

Switch to Citi. Awesome Android Pay support and the 2 % unlimited cash back is better than chase rewards anyway.

linkboy

Anyone have an issue with the youtube app where the on-screen buttons don't automatically disappear? I have to hit them x in the bottom right corner to get the overlay to go away.

Nothing major, just bit of an annoyance.

Really itching for more Nexus leaks. Nearly the end of July and the only thing we really have to go off of is the spec list and render from AndroidPolice. I want to see some full body pictures and maybe pricing details. X.X

Limit

Note 7 only 3500mah?

29367-ef0fb187_720_419.jpg

/hugs my S7Edge

Unless N7 does have 6GB and RGB AMOLED

The battery rumor doesn't make sense to me. How can you not only not increase it but go down the road of having a smaller battery than your previous flagship phone? I know battery size alone doesn't dictate how long a phone can last but still, it's perplexing.

I have been hearing rumors about it having 4gb ram too. And maybe a 6gb ram version?

Oh well. Still rumors.

Agent

Welp, my gen 1 Moto 360 developed two giant cracks on the back part. Please save me, Google Watch

Oddly enough, mine has started to do this in the last month or so as well. I haven't done anything differently since day one of owning it (I got it as soon as it was released). There are cracks developing around where the band and screen join together.

jokkir

Oddly enough, mine has started to do this in the last month or so as well. I haven't done anything differently since day one of owning it (I got it as soon as it was released). There are cracks developing around where the band and screen join together.

I assume the hot weather + cold AC is really affecting mine :\. I contacted Motorola and hopefully I can get it fixed for free otherwise I'm junking this after the Google Watch is released.

LeleSocho

Banned
I sell iPhones as part of my job.

It is not a flagship.

The only way it is not a flagship is the screen... and the lack of 3d touch which 99% of non-iPhone flagships lack.

It puts some of the bigger "true flagship" phones to shame so yeah i would consider that a flagship... or a flagship killer (cit.).

Top Bottom