• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, next up will be Elija2, daakusedo and Nowise10. We have 50 minutes left till closing time. Do you recommend I rewind the clock now or after you?

I will be home later today about 6 to 8 pm range EST and I have 473. Not as good as 501 but if he is too busy and someone needs to get in, I can accomodate.

Just let me know.

Ellix

Thanks again BGBW! Remember I'd gladly offer whatever furniture/Bells for Static if you ever let him go, he's my dream villager!

Do not rewind! Someone else did that in here and it reset the price.

Isn't that only if you cross a price-changing time, like 12pm? Don't quote me on that tho since I haven't tested it. I've also read other people in here time traveling to extend store hours for turnips and it was fine.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Reopening. Sorry about that.

I'll try to squeeze in as many as possible, but I do want to go to bed at a reasonable time.

colinp

Banned
I will be home later today about 6 to 8 pm range EST and I have 473. Not as good as 501 but if he is too busy and someone needs to get in, I can accomodate.

Just let me know.

I'm definitely interested if BGBW can't let me in! Is your FC on the spreadsheet?

colinp

Banned
Reopening. Sorry about that.

I'll try to squeeze in as many as possible, but I do want to go to bed at a reasonable time.

Completely understandable dude. No problems if you want to call it quits. Turnip GAF is ravenous and we keep asking for more more more. Please let me know sooner rather than later if I can make it so I can try SuperDowns instead!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
After this current batch there are two more batches and then it would be you. If no one else signs up then I could just add you to the final batch meaning someone will have to wait at the gate, but they won't have to wait for me to reopen it for them.

Also Despera needs to give me his code.

colinp

Banned
After this current batch there are two more batches and then it would be you. If no one else signs up then I could just add you to the final batch meaning someone will have to wait at the gate, but they won't have to wait for me to reopen it for them.

Sounds great, thank you!

Despera

Banned

1220-6394-8381

It's in my profile btw :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
*wakes up, checks GAF*

I just missed 500 bells per turnip, didn't I?
It's technically still going but it's 2315 and I'll probably want to go to bed at midnight.

We still have cosmicblizzard, Waylon Drums, colinp and Despera waiting after the current batch. I could add you all in one swoop and leave it running so you don't have to wait for me to close the gate, add people and then reopen the gate.

colinp

Banned
It's technically still going but it's 2315 and I'll probably want to go to bed at midnight.

We still have cosmicblizzard, Waylon Drums, colinp and Despera waiting after the current batch. I could add you all in one swoop and leave it running so you don't have to wait for me to close the gate, add people and then reopen the gate.

If that's easiest for you that's cool with me. We can post here when we're free so the person who didn't make it in can then join.

That would be awesome, thank you. My FC is 0860-3238-1584. I'm on my phone, I'm guessing yours is posted above?

I'd like to be added if possible. 0516-7269-7320.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
FC: 1934-0650-4686

OK, after this batch which I don't know how long will take I'll add the remaining five (cosmicblizzard, Waylon Drums, colinp, Azure Dream, ExigentContact) and that will probably be it.

Damn short of 7 million bells in the bank, I hope I have made enough on the Stalk Market for that gold medal XD, I can't take another month of buying turnips again lol.

Sigh 1 more week I guess XD

Despera

Banned
Much appreciated, BGBW.

iVi0diNxjoXOc.jpg

:p

Top Bottom