• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK. Time for the mass add. Guess I'll be going to bed a little later than I should. Good thing I can sleep in on Thursday.

Thank you again BGBW. Wanted to hang out, but I felt bad for you being up so late! I hope to be able to return the favor one day. Hopefully you're doing well in tips.

On a side note, I'm not doing a full locker again. Whew! Going to stick to one locker letter per week. :eek:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I've added cosmicblizzard, Waylon Drums, colinp, Azure Dream, ExigentContact and opening my gates.

Sorry, but that's it for tonight.

Remember, two of you will have to wait.

So I've added cosmicblizzard, Waylon Drums, colinp, Azure Dream, ExigentContact and opening my gates.

I only have 1000 turnips. I can get in and out out in one run. I'm fine with waiting, though.

Thanks again! It was a race against time because my 3DS had low battery...ahhhhhh!

I will be home later today about 6 to 8 pm range EST and I have 473. Not as good as 501 but if he is too busy and someone needs to get in, I can accomodate.

Just let me know.

Hi Superdowns, could you get my gf in? She has 1000 turnips to sell. Her FC is:

0387-8945-3098

Just need yours. Thanks!

RawNuts

Not sure if I want to bother BGBW or wait to see what my prices are tomorrow morning...

Mon AM = 117
Mon PM = 109
Tues AM = 152
Tues PM = 170

Wizard says that it could be a large spike in the morning, but will it be large enough? Do the figures leading to the spike give an impression of how large the spike will be?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tumblr_mqexo4Ezeb1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Pretty sure I had just over 5mil at the beginning of the day.

Good night.

Scrawnton

my turnips are 591 bells right now. I want to play SMT4 so letting people in will be a big inconvenience, because of that, tips are required.

my town is Anton from Rooville and my code is

0173-1290-1356

bumpkin

my turnips are 591 bells right now. I want to play SMT4 so letting people in will be a big inconvenience, because of that, tips are required.

0173-1290-1356
May I come sell mine? I promise not to dilly-dally. :)

My FC is 3652-0543-3251

massoluk

Banned

0173-1290-1356

Yowza, I'd like to visit your town if you're still letting people in. My FC 1160-9737-0246

Scrawnton

heres what i will do, since i have people in my town and i cant add right now. I need to run to the store after these people are done. its only 8pm so we still have three hours before it closes. when i get back, i will add everyone that needs added, open my gate, and let people sell while i get ready for bed.

asf4ever

Neo Member

0173-1290-1356
Add my friend please, he'll tip well : )

EdgeXL

0173-1290-1356

If you have time to let me in later tonight, I'll tip 10%.

I have 19,600 turnips so that works out to roughly 1.1 million bells for you.

FC: 3007-8434-6637

Scrawnton

like i said, when i get back, i will go through and add everyone in the thread and keep my 3ds open and next to me while i read. just have patience. itll take me like an hour to get back. so around 9:10 set

RawNuts

heres what i will do, since i have people in my town and i cant add right now. I need to run to the store after these people are done. its only 8pm so we still have three hours before it closes. when i get back, i will add everyone that needs added, open my gate, and let people sell while i get ready for bed.

Awesome!

2981-5932-8148

I am available at 473 bells if anyone wants in. My fc is 2406-5216-6213.

Still available? My FC is 4639-9162-4243.

Edit: Says your FC isn't valid.

like i said, when i get back, i will go through and add everyone in the thread and keep my 3ds open and next to me while i read. just have patience. itll take me like an hour to get back. so around 9:10 set

In any case, Scrawton, I'll be game when you're back around 9 if SD isn't available.

Leeness

591? Could I get in on that if you have time tonight? I won't be near wi-if for another hour anyway.

2363-6550-6593

0173-1290-1356

I'd like to get it on this if there's still time. I totally understand if SMT4 is more important, though :D. Hell, I should be playing it right now.

FC is 1032-1236-7452.

Tagg9

0173-1290-1356

I'd like to come if you're still taking people. I tip 10-20%.

My FC: 2750-1176-9837

dkopman1

Neo Member

I would also like to get in and I'll be sure to leave a nice tip
FC: 2921- 9097- 2459

Scrawnton

okay, my town is open. im on my other character so i am Samus from Rooville.

so i registered everyone that asked

I cannot do it in groups because i have to get ready for bed. So i cant keep getting on and off to add people. Just come over and sell as fast as possible. i have a road leading to retail so you can run on it.

come on over

first come first serve i will stay open til 11pm

dkopman1

Neo Member

I cannot do it in groups because i have to get ready for bed. So i cant keep getting on and off to add people. Just come over and sell as fast as possible. i have a road leading to retail so you can run on it.

come on over

It doesn't say we are friends on my 3DS If you could please add me

FC: 2921-9097-2459

bumpkin

Thanks again Scrawnton! :) And sorry for the double visit. I was in such a hurry to make way for another GAF'er at the locker that I missed a set of turnips the first time.

And I second the above post about your town. You've done an amazing job. It's a work of New Leaf art!

EdgeXL

come on over

Edit: NM. I a derpy.

XeroSauce

Here's a question for you guys since we are all waiting to jump into Scrawn's town, does the town list auto-update how many players are in it or do I have to keep talking to the monkey over and over?

Top Bottom