• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

iMarkyP

Neo Member
Oh sorry, that came off as me accusing you. Not saying it was you, since you were already in town. It was the mystery joiner.

Hi, it may have been me. I had my work VPN on the first time and that hogs my bandwidth. Worked ok once I turned it off.

Thanks for letting me over to sell.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
nintendoman58, Razorwind, Schadenfreude the gate is open.

I'll keep accepting requests until it becomes obvious you'll never make it in time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
After this batch the queue is:

1. newarrior, Storm Prelude & afoni

2. The Lamp, slimer5 & kamikazekoala

cosmicblizzard & Nowise10 are on hold.

Ellix

I'll keep accepting requests until it becomes obvious you'll never make it in time.

Please sign me up too! I have a small batch this week. I can also leave you a balloon dog with my tip.

FC: 3007 - 8321 - 6288

(I woke up at 11:55, ran to the ABM and punched a random number and just threw turnips on the ground as I bought them...)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
3DS says I have you, Beegee, but you don't seem to be online.

Weird.
That's because I added you before, but I wiped my AC list clean for tonight. I still have all the names and numbers recorded which is why I have you FC. I'll put you into your original slot which will be in the next batch.

afoni

Banned
That's because I added you before, but I wiped my AC list clean for tonight. I still have all the names and numbers recorded which is why I have you FC. I'll put you into your original slot which will be in the next batch.

Ahh, okay. Understood.

I'll be waiting for you to show up on Porter's list.

qq more

Uh oh

Monday AM: 97
Monday PM: 90
Tuesday AM: 84
Tuesday PM: 80
Wednesday AM:
Wednesday PM:
Thursday AM:
Thursday PM:
Friday AM:
Friday PM:
Saturday AM:
Saturday PM:

This ain't good!

Nowise10

Alright I'm back from the dentist, if its possible to add me into a new batch that would be awesome

Hi BGBW. Will you still be available approximately 70 minutes from now? I will be online then and would like to sell if possible. I have a full locker which will be nearly a million bell tip. My FC is 0001-3321-1065. Thank you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Storm Prelude, afoni, The Lamp the gate is opening now.

Hi BGBW. Will you still be available approximately 70 minutes from now? I will be online then and would like to sell if possible. I have a full locker which will be nearly a million bell tip. My FC is 0001-3321-1065. Thank you.
I will be, but it really depends on how quickly one gets through the list.

youtoo

Typical, the one week I don't do it I get 503 bells.

I'm off to drink some tea.

BGBW could I come over at some point? :)

Btw, what is your native fruit?

Are you looking for any items in particular that I may have and I may bring with me? :)

My friend code is: 0748-2144-0728

chunk3rvd

BGBW - any chance I can get on the list if it's not too long? Sat in a hotel in Orlando but will be around for about 2 hours while my Mrs gets ready for dinner so hopefully I can make it in. Will tip of course!

My FC is 2578-3285-5713. Have added your FC just in case and will watch out for the orange light :) Cheers

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm off for my dinner. I've got everyone on the list, but the queue looks like this:

1. slimer5
kamikazekoala
Ellix

2. Elija2
daakusedo
Nowise10

3. Lord Helmet
youtoo
Samurai_Heart

Native fruit is oranges.
Only items I can think of at the moments are the tatami mat (non planked one) and balloon dogs. Or spare exotic items (I have none so any will do)

I'm off for my dinner. I've got everyone on the list, but the queue looks like this:

1. slimer5
kamikazekoala
Ellix

2. Elija2
daakusedo
Nowise10

3. Lord Helmet
youtoo
Samurai_Heart

Native fruit is oranges.
Only items I can think of at the moments are the tatami mat (non planked one) and balloon dogs. Or spare exotic items (I have none so any will do)
I got a balloon dog and a lazy Susan table for you =P

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK. Quick question. Is it best to save and quit and then move the clock back in New Leaf, or change it in the 3DS settings.

I'll try and increase my retails opening hours.

Mon AM: 58
Mon PM: 100
Tue AM: 94
Tue PM: 156

The stalk market wizard tells me to sell but I'm not so sure. It's only 50-60% higher than my buying price. What do you think?

I'm thinking I'm on a small spike, but I'm not sure. Only now really getting into the Stalk Market game, really. Judging by the incremental increases I've seen, it doesn't match the others so well. Guess I might ride out till Thursday.

afoni

Banned
Thanks for letting me use your town, Beegee.

It was COOL:

O5R7ix3.jpg

youtoo

1. slimer5
kamikazekoala
Ellix

2. Elija2
daakusedo
Nowise10

3. Lord Helmet
youtoo
Samurai_Heart

Native fruit is oranges.

I have some balloon furniture. Who is the next batch?

I guess I'll come in, too. No confidence in the small booms, haha. I have a display stand if you still need it, otherwise I got nada that you might want. EDIT: I have an exotic screen, chest, and bench if you need those. FC is 0516-7269-7320.

Top Bottom