• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

jts

...hate me...
Trying to get in, currently is full, does anyone know if the page refreshes automatically when someone leaves etc, or should I quit the dialogue and try again for it to update?

Could Darkgran or Rocwell please add me? I have 7500 turnips to sell - I can do it in 2 trips but the in-between may take awhile. 15 minutes tops.

Rocwell

I'd love to visit if there's time! :)

FC: 3007-8321-6288

Oh oh, can I please get in on this?

1005 - 9372 - 4206

Could Darkgran or Rocwell please add me? I have 7500 turnips to sell - I can do it in 2 trips but the in-between may take awhile. 15 minutes tops.

K I added you three and will be opening my gate for you. If no one shows up in the next 15 min I will have to delete you and move onto the next 3.

Rocwell

Thanks for the tips everyone. Congratulations to all our freshly minted Bellionaires. I'm off to play cards against humanity :)

Hours come on over ~

Katsuragi

Does anyone have a good turnip price? I'm sitting on quite a lot of turnips, but the prices in my town are abysmally low this week. :(

Top Bottom