• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

jourdy

I believe if it doesn't increase by Thursday, you're doomed...

But odds are, GAF will have a great price. :)

Certainly hope so. GAF isn't too receptive to Junior members though.
I'v asked for tips/advice in the other AC thread and didn't receive any reply haha.

Tuesday PM: 47.

It just keeps getting lower and lower!

Krystof Koreni

Neo Member
Turnips are selling for 158 Bells in my town today. No great shakes but could be good for cautious investors looking to make a moderate profit. Thoughts?

I'v asked for tips/advice in the other AC thread and didn't receive any reply haha.

There's a link in the OP in this thread to a Turnip Wizard or whatever. It gives a little advice on when would be best to sell. Also I believe there's a link explaining pricing patterns. I was reading about them and it told me that the latest a spike can start is on Thursday.

Hope that helps!

nin1000

Banned

If my price rises you will have the same opportunity to join my village as all the other members :)

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I've got Turnips for 321 if anyone is interested. I have no been keeping track but I imagine I'm on random prices so who knows what I'll have tomorrow.

bumpkin

476 for the next 1.5 hours. I guess this could be a big spike and higher in the afternoon, but I'm no expert.
I'd wager that 476 is your big spike.

I'm interested to see where my prices are going. The first four prices this week were all decreasing, but this morning they jumped up 30% or so. Wondering if a big spike is in my future for this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

God I hope I can catch someone at 500 or more. My bank account is below a million, I have three rooms to finish paying off, and no PWPs built. Desperate to have enough money to really get to work on my town.

Can I come? Added you. My FC is on profile.

Can you please add me? I'm on 5069-3962-1616. Thanks!

I'd like to get in if possible. 0731-4853-4940. Thanks. :)

Ahh I'll add you three when Joe's done, can't access 3DS menu whilst wireless >.<
Ah man, I hope I haven't missed this one, too. Is your town still open? My FC is 2664-2196-6183.

And I'll add you after that! Will try to get through you all, don't have anything major pressing to do, but it's nice to make people bells.

Ahh I'll add you three when Joe's done, can't access 3DS menu whilst wireless >.<

And I'll add you after that! Will try to get through you all, don't have anything major pressing to do, but it's nice to make people bells.
Thanks mate, please post when added and re-open. Most appreciated.

stolin

Wednesday AM: 163
Wednesday PM: 566

I will only be able to open the gates from 6:30pm to 11:59pm PST. When I'll post and then start taking aline up from then. That's 5 hours from now.

Funny things is I sold mine this morning with weemadarthur for 476. Must learn patience...

Splint

Wednesday AM: 163
Wednesday PM: 566

I will only be able to open the gates from 6:30pm to 11:59pm PST. When I'll post and then start taking aline up from then. That's 5 hours from now.

Funny things is I sold mine this morning with weemadarthur for 476. Must learn patience...

Sweet deal. I hope I remember . Im PST too

Top Bottom