• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

I added you both. Unfortunately by friends list is almost full so I'm gonna have to delete you guys after you're done selling if I want to fit more people in.

Opening up now. Town name is Suburbia.

Is it too late to get in on this?
My friend code is 3007-8065-0432 if you're still accepting people (town name is Newmawr) . Thanks!

Elija2

May I come sell my turnips? My FC is 3652-0543-3251.

The only "gotcha" is I won't be able to visit until after 6pm EST (stuck at work). Will that be okay for you?

That's fine, Just PM me when you're around.

Is it too late to get in on this?
My friend code is 3007-8065-0432 if you're still accepting people (town name is Newmarket) . Thanks!

Can I? If it's not too much trouble.

1907-7978-7381

Added you both. I'm opening my gate now.

Try flicking the wifi switch off and on again.

Ok, it's finally connecting, going to try to head to your town now.

Edit: Thanks a bunch Elija2! I'm prety sure I left about a million there for you in tip, would've been more if I invested extra this week.

Sorry again for the delay, hopefully the tip suffices! :D

bumpkin

Thanks again, Elija2! I totally ate my turnip investment last week, so it was nice to regain some of my savings. :)

jts

...hate me...
10,000 @ 100b. 1M total investment. Couldn't be any simpler.

I think this will be my last investment in turnips in a while though. Too stressful and takes over my week.

I check GAF every 5min at work if I haven't sold them yet :lol

bumpkin

Since I didn't lose my shirt (again) last week, I went a little bigger. My savings is still hovering around 20m, I'd like to finally crack 25 if I can. Let's hope the turnip gods are kind to me this week. I've got to be due for a big spike in my town after the lousy prices the past couple of weeks.

Monday AM: 83 bells
Monday PM: 79 bells

I had a decreasing week last week, but my Monday AM price was also over 100 bells. Here's hoping this is a sign of an impending turnaround!

jts

...hate me...
Today I didn't bring my 3DS to work... so hold on those prices guys (nah I'm just kidding, bring em on).

Top Bottom