• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Wednesday AM: 163
Wednesday PM: 566

I will only be able to open the gates from 6:30pm to 11:59pm PST. When I'll post and then start taking aline up from then. That's 5 hours from now.

Funny things is I sold mine this morning with weemadarthur for 476. Must learn patience...

I will check back at 6:30PST but my FC is 4871-4170-0170

jts

...hate me...

I will only be able to open the gates from 6:30pm to 11:59pm PST. When I'll post and then start taking aline up from then. That's 5 hours from now.

Funny things is I sold mine this morning with weemadarthur for 476. Must learn patience...
I will be very happy if I can sell my 10k there :) 10% tip goes without saying! FC 3668-8319-1101

Hi Stolin, could my gf and I visit? We will tip also. Thank you.

My FC: 0001-3321-1065
Hers: 0387-8945-3098

When you get the chance, add me.

FC:
3969 4612 9418

popyea

Can I join?

3411-1249-3300

Would love to come by as well. FC is in my profile.

jourdy

Can I please join?
My FC is 0404-6645-4820

stolin

OK Adding the first batch now.. Gates are open!. I would appreciate the tips to help me get the next money saver badge !

I added 5 to start, so if you are online now get in.. else you will be in next batch.

Adam Prime
jts
Lord Helmet His
Lord Helmet Hers
MisterSamMan

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Okay I'm coming in now, thanks!

... nevermind. You've already reached the villager limit! Darn too slow. Can you please let me know when someone leaves?

OK Adding the first batch now.. Gates will be open shortly. I would appreciate the tips to help me get the next money saver badge !

I added 5 to start, so if you are online now get in.. else you will be in next batch.

Adam Prime
jts
Lord Helmet His
Lord Helmet Hers
MisterSamMan

Awesome, I'll head over!

mb.exe

I'll get in line!

2079 - 6509 - 0372

edit: Oh, you're already on my list. I'll wait for your say-so to join.

teeg

OK Adding the first batch now.. Gates are open!. I would appreciate the tips to help me get the next money saver badge !

Adam Prime
jts
Lord Helmet His
Lord Helmet Hers
MisterSamMan

I'd love to visit and sell.
FC: 3952-7030-8071

Adam Prime
jts
Lord Helmet His
Lord Helmet Hers
MisterSamMan

Thanks for letting me sell. Much appreciated!

Darkgran

Can I get in on this?

5086-1255-3935

jts

...hate me...
Thanks stolin. This was a good week.

Now off to bed, 3:20am here lol, the hours of sleep I trade for a good turnip sale :D

stolin

OK Added the second batch. Gates are open!. I would appreciate the tips to help me get the next money saver badge !

ChoklitReign
popyea
ab.aeterno

Third batch will be
jourdy
mb.exe <-- already on friends list.. hold out just a bit ! :)
teeg

OK Added the second batch. Gates are open!. I would appreciate the tips to help me get the next money saver badge !

ChoklitReign
popyea
ab.aeterno

Third batch will be
jourdy
mb.exe <-- already on friends list.. hold out just a bit ! :)
teeg
Thanks for letting me sell. Feels great to have some money again. :)

stolin

OK Added the third batch. Gates are open!. I would appreciate the tips to help me get the next money saver badge !

Third Batch
jourdy
mb.exe
teeg

Fourth Batch will be
Darkgran
Nori Chan

jourdy

Thanks stolin!
Made my first ever turnip selling.

Also first time to visit another town, so you may have noticed me looking around your stores.

Next time I should buy a LOT of turnips!

Thanks again!

stolin

OK Added the Fourth batch. Gates are open!. I would appreciate the tips to help me get the next money saver badge !

Fourth Batch
Darkgran
Nori Chan
ShadowgeistX

stolin

So that's everyone who posted so far. I still have 3 hours for the Turnip train to roll @ 566 !

I'll keep refreshing this thread.

Hey stolin, I can have one of my friends come for a turnip run if you still want tips. Let me know and I'll post the FC. Thanks for the turnip run, and sorry for being late and holding it up lol

bumpkin

Fraaaaaaaack... I hope that Stalk Market Wizard site is wrong on its prediction. I had a nice upswing in price and it's at 171 right now; Wizard says sell, but calls that a "Large Spike." I beg to differ.

Guess we'll see what this afternoon holds.

Top Bottom