• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Frost_Ace

Thanks for the tip man :)

EDIT: reminder to those who have missed the peak prices, I have the turnips at 379 and I'll be available for the next two hours or so.

Mikhal

Thanks for the tip man :)

EDIT: reminder to those who have missed the peak prices, I have the turnips at 379 and I'll be available for the next two hours or so.

I'll jump in on this if you're still around. I do have Pango in boxes though so I hope that is okay with you. Added the FC in your profile.

My FC is 1607-1491-4749

Chanser

567 bells here, I accept tips, gold ore, gold furniture or color series furniture I don't have yet. I also have a crap load of fortune cookie items sitting near the station, take them if you want.

Mikhal

567 bells here, I accept tips, gold ore, gold furniture or color series furniture I don't have yet. I also have a crap load of fortune cookie items sitting near the station, take them if you want.

Added ya. Can I come in? Didn't get a response from Frost yet.

My FC is 1607-1491-4749

nin1000

Banned

Would love to join the party aswell :)
My FC is : 0318 - 7275 - 4996

hunnies28

Can I come? I don't seem to have furniture that you want though. :(

1891 1196 0090

bumpkin

Is that your PM price? May I come sell my turnips later? I won't be available until after 6pm EST. :-/

My FC is 3652-0543-3251. What's yours?

tetsuoFI

Can I come? FC is 3737-9649-6583. I have a lot to sell, but I'll tip 10%.

My prices were decreasing all week, down to 63. Yesterday's PM was 115, today's AM is 158... we'll see what my PM price holds. Hopefully it's something decent for anyone that has yet to sell. I'll know the price in 3 hours, however, I will not be able to open my gates until about 7 PM Eastern time.

bumpkin

My prices were decreasing all week, down to 63. Yesterday's PM was 115, today's AM is 158... we'll see what my PM price holds. Hopefully it's something decent for anyone that has yet to sell. I'll know the price in 3 hours, however, I will not be able to open my gates until about 7 PM Eastern time.
Same with my wife's, but her's jumped up to 163 last night, and all the way to 343 this morning. I suspect hers may have peaked, but we'll see this afternoon. You *might* still have an increase on the horizon.

Was gonna try and drip 3 million into turnips this week since they're at 97 bells, but I've ran out of storage space! D: Probably got near 2 million invested, now.

Drop then on the floor like I did.

Eh, I'll probably do that next time. Around two million is a good enough investment for me, I think. Especially when I only had just over 5 million in the bank.

Edit: It's Monday morning, and my turnip prices are 97 (same as I've bought, how nice that is) and the Turnip Price Calculator is detecting a Constantly Decreasing pattern...

Oh dear...

Top Bottom