• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANT-MAN | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

Oh, then when does Ant-man take place?

I think it's supposed to happen concurrently with Ultron, if not right after, but I think he also means it's extremely unlikely Marvel will cut a plot-heavy trailer that spoils anything from Ultron.

The main plot seems to be pretty self-contained. I'm sure there will be scenes that explicitly reflect the post-AoU status quo, but not enough to make cutting a trailer problematic.

duckroll

Ant-Man from what we know are two things: a) an introduction to Hank Pym and an older generation of heroes in SHIELD, b) a heist involving the new Ant-Man Scott Lang trained by Hank Pym to to help fight off a corporate takeover by the villains.

Neither of these two elements would spoil anything in Age of Ultron, other than the fact that the world still exists after that. Which means Ultron lost. Truly shocking news. :)

Korten

Banned
Ant-Man from what we know are two things: a) an introduction to Hank Pym and an older generation of heroes in SHIELD, b) a heist involving the new Ant-Man Scott Lang trained by Hank Pym to to help fight off a corporate takeover by the villains.

Neither of these two elements would spoil anything in Age of Ultron, other than the fact that the world still exists after that. Which means Ultron lost. Truly shocking news. :)

Wait Ultron LOSES!? Damn, no point in seeing AoU now. Just like when people told me Thanos was in GoTG, no point in seeing that either.

/s

Dai101

Banned
All I want is Wasp... She is my favorite Marvel character.

8YVLKJ3.jpg

I understand you.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I think it's supposed to happen concurrently with Ultron, if not right after, but I think he also means it's extremely unlikely Marvel will cut a plot-heavy trailer that spoils anything from Ultron.

According to the ComicCon footage, Michael Douglas makes a bitter comment criticizing superheroes as reckless, implying that this may be due to the events of Age of Ultron.

For that reason alone, its silly. However, there's some decent spots and of course, it has one of the best representations of Deadpool.
Haven't gotten very far but I have to admit they did Spiderman's personality perfectly(sucks that he gets his butt kicked all the time though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom