• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANT-MAN | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they dont change the classic Yellowjacket costume in the comics, I really dont like this robotic suit...

Is anyone even wearing the Yellowjacket suit right now? I think the suit changes make sense given the changes to the story, i.e. it being a souped-up militarized take on the Ant-Man suit.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Really? His costume has always been one of the goofier looking ones imo.
I dunno, those shoulder-things were very unique, I consider it better looking as Pyms Ant Man Suit at least.

Is anyone even wearing the Yellowjacket suit right now? I think the suit changes make sense given the changes to the story, i.e. it being a souped-up militarized take on the Ant-Man suit.
Pym is currently Ant Man, am I right? The Last time I saw him, was in the Epilogue of Age of Ultron, where he started to be a hero again. I think, there is really no Yellowjacket at the moment.

But you are right, the look makes sense when you think of the story.

Harpoon

Pym is currently Ant Man, am I right? The Last time I saw him, was in the Epilogue of Age of Ultron, where he started to be a hero again. I think, there is really no Yellowjacket at the moment.

No, Lang is currently Ant-Man. Pym's only been Ant-Man once in a blue moon for the past few years. He's currently been switching between Giant-Man and just Dr. Pym.

No, Lang is currently Ant-Man. Pym's only been Ant-Man once in a blue moon for the past few years. He's currently been switching between Giant-Man and just Dr. Pym.

Yeah I didn't read Avengers A.I. so pretty much the last time I saw him in action was when he was running around inside Daredevil's head.

I wonder if Rage of Ultron will give us a new direction for Pym as far as what he's doing superhero-wise or if he'll just be primarily Giant Man for a while.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I imagine that for people who want to get into the Comics,mthe whole Pym/Ant Man/Yellow Jacket/Giant Man/ Goliath-Situation must be a hell of confusing :D

mreddie

HFWm1iM.jpg

Yes.

duckroll

When Edgar Wright first made that demo footage for Ant-Man years ago, the most striking thing was how it looked right out of a Japanese Tokusatsu series. It's nice to see that they've retained at least that visual tone all this time.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yeah, disneys about to put that weight behind ant man. This will be interesting come release date

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Supposedly, these are being sold in the Disney Store:

Hype train rising...
Nice!

I didn't see anything Marvel related at Disney World when I went to Magic Kingdom a couple days ago. I saw a kid with a Spider-Man mouse ears hat that was pretty cool, but I didn't see anywhere to buy it. I'll keep an eye out though when I go back to MK on Sunday, Hollywood Studios on Monday (where I'm guessing I might actually see some Marvel merch), or Animal Kingdom on Tuesday.

EDIT: Just looked that up. Here's a picture of the full figurines.

http://marveltoynews.com/wp-content...riants-Hank-Pym-Scott-Lang-e1416326553126.png

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
A teaser for a teaser for a trailer for a movie we are getting after another bigger movie.

Marvel owns us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom