• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Trump dogged by insecurity over popular vote, media coverage, watches TV often

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
If he'd stop bringing stuff up people might not make a big deal.

When is Jon Oliver back again?

man.. i honestly think if someone like Jon hurts Trump deep enough, he might make that person disappear. now i don't think Trump is a potential mass murderer or anything, but i think he could do it once. he could order a hit.

or is that completely crazy? i don't know anymore.

This is exactly why the media can't let up on him. Because he's a thin-skinned narcissistic egomaniac and this stuff DOES completely eat away at him and he just can't let it go. So I can only hope they don't give in and keep it up.

man.. i honestly think if someone like Jon hurts Trump deep enough, he might make that person disappear. now i don't think Trump is a potential mass murderer or anything, but i think he could do it once. he could order a hit.

Someone with that level of a personality disorder is capable of anything

Tuck

But.. its entirely his fault. He drew attention to himself. He could have ignored the crowd comparisons and the popular vote talk. It didn't matter. He won.

Yet apparently thats not enough for him. Jesus christ.

If he wants to be loved, why doesn't he act like a human being and not make insane policies? If I were Trump and became president with the obsession of being praised, I'd be seeing that women's march and trying to do everything they wanted. It's not too late to turn the ship around Donny
if he didn't have a blackmail hell storm held over his head if the allegations are true.

LotusHD

Banned
C2-5Ya7UAAEdUIb.jpg

I still can't believe this man is our president.

Do we want Trump to have a mental breakdown? Is that ultimately going to be a going thing?
He's already doing close to the worst of what Congress will allow. We might as well push him as hard as we can to make it clear that he's incapable of making rational decisions.

adj_noun

Congratulations to @FoxNews for being number one in inauguration ratings. They were many times higher than FAKE NEWS @CNN - public is smart!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this man is a blithering idiot.

HariKari

The moment he asks about that, it will hit the press. At that point he is done.

Almighty

Who would of thought that being president meant taking shit from almost everyone at some point? Well besides anyone who paid even slight attention since... well anytime since 1789.

Oozer3993

It's only been 4 days, and already Trump has been so hellish a boss that several of his flunkies are blabbing to the press. Sad!

Isn't there an entire channel dedicated to praising him?

I'm sure the White House gets RT.

J4oqJk6.png

trump chose the absolute wrong job if he doesn't want to be scrutinized and criticized.

It's amazing that he's seemingly oblivious to how much crap Obama took. There was even some pompous moron claiming he wasn't born here!

Whompa02

I hope he's reviled for his entire time as president. He's been a scumlord for decades. Time for America to show him what he really is

Dryk

There was some thread yesterday about a WaPo article saying the same stuff. The thing is we've been reading these kinds of things about him being tires, overwhelmed and insecure for more than a year now. What exactly is the point? To prevent us from forgetting?
It means that if people laugh at him hard and long enough they can probably send him over the edge.

Hypron

An actual madman in the Whitehouse. If only we'd have known what he would be like before electing him.

Wait we knew exactly what he was like.

krazen

This is the point where I realize he's just insane. Like, homie...you spent a year and a half talking shit to pretty much the entire republican party, said racist shit, told another popular candidate (Clinton) you were gonna put her in jail, and you're surprised alot of people don't like you?

In fact, forget that shit.

YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAD THE JOB?

You had dudes chucking shoes at George Bush, people calling Obama a liar to his face, and they tried to impeach Bill Clinton for fucking on the side (something you do on a regular basis.) And Ronald Reagan got shot!

WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN IF YOU GOT THE JOB. People talking about special little snowflakes...lol. Dude, the Presidency has always been a divisive ass job, where the fuck have you been?

Burt

The moment he asks about that, it will hit the press. At that point he is done.

But I bet you there's a part in him that's waiting for the big Illuminati-esque meeting where they tell him the process for that, and then someone in a mask hands him the President's Book of Secrets, and then they go straight to a guided tour through the alien museum in Area 51.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
And he just tweeted out his praise of Fox News to corroborate this story. Goddamn this guy is so transparent in his actions. All of that Russia shit and more is true, isn't it?

Farooq

Banned
From the article,

He has told people he wants his counselor Kellyanne Conway to be on television more. He cheered her use of the phrase "alternative facts" in a recent interview as a way to counteract what he believes is the media's inherent bias.

Of course he did... this fucking fascist

It means that if people laugh at him hard and long enough they can probably send him over the edge.
Years from now I'm going to be telling stories about how the good people of the country came together to cyberbully the POTUS into political suicide. What an insane time to be alive.

The bad press over the weekend has not allowed Trump to "enjoy" the White House as he feels he deserves, according to one person who has spoken with him.
Oh, shut the fuck up Donny!

You're out of your element.

SkyOdin

If he wants to be loved, why doesn't he act like a human being and not make insane policies? If I were Trump and became president with the obsession of being praised, I'd be seeing that women's march and trying to do everything they wanted. It's not too late to turn the ship around Donny
if he didn't have a blackmail hell storm held over his head if the allegations are true.
I think the problem is that Trump lacks the fundamental understanding for what people respect that most people have. He dresses himself up with the superficial signs of success, wealth, and power, because he mistakes the outward appearances of wealth and respect for the qualities that people actually do respect.

lol at everyone still running with "let's hope he shoots himself in the foot", that brilliant plan again

Yes. That's the plan. That and only that, and it's exactly the same situation. It's not like there was a huge protest the other day or anything.

Do you have any great ideas you'd like to share with the class?

tuffy

Obama was right; he's not gonna last. He's started the most stressful job imaginable surrounded by a cabinet of incompetents. He has no experience or any longtime political allies to turn to. He's still running in campaign mode, and he's still as thin-skinned and insecure as ever. It's hard to imagine him getting through a full term at this rate.

Though for someone who's supposed to be a servant of the people, the notion that he deserves to "enjoy" the White House is especially galling.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
lol at everyone still running with "let's hope he shoots himself in the foot", that brilliant plan again

It's not a plan, it's a hope. Doesn't hurt or really consume any extra effort.

And he just tweeted out his praise of Fox News to corroborate this story. Goddamn this guy is so transparent in his actions. All of that Russia shit and more is true, isn't it?

It's absolutely 99% true, the only thing to do now is to actually proof it for real, which is more difficult done than said.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't there an entire channel dedicated to praising him?

I'm guessing he knows they're bullshit.

He really wants affirmation from those that don't love him.

He probably jerks off to the thought of Obama kneeling down and kissing his ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom