• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Crosses 100 Million Tracks Sold on iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

bionic77 said:
It has to be said....

Ipod > Jordan

Sorry, in other news Jordan is going to buy the Miami Heat and move them to Las Vegas

Jordan > World

My dream of the Las Vegas Jordans is almost complete!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

bionic77

DMczaf said:
Sorry, in other news Jordan is going to buy the Miami Heat and move them to Las Vegas

Jordan > World

That is stupid, Miami deserves a team more then Vegas. Besides, putting an NBA team in Vegas is the worst idea of all time. That place is the strip club and prostitute capitol of the world, after weed and gigantic rims those are the greatest weaknesses of NBA players.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
sdkfjslkdjfslkjfd!

How can you stab a member of the Rockets Triforce in the back?! We're going down like the Lakertanic!

"He said Triforce...nerd!"
team%20usa.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jesus hell, the guy who downloaded the 100 millionth song got a free 17 inch powerbook, a free 40 gig iPod, and ten thousand songs off iTunes.

Not bad for deciding to buy a Zero 7 song at exactly the right moment.

Chrono

Banned
iTunes is wonderfull.

Before I downloaded it I only listened to music on videogames and movies. I barely bought a CD off Amazon. It was just such a mess. I didn’t want a spend 15 dollars on a CD that I might only like one song.. and the media players that ripped those CDs for me sucked too so my play lists were horrible.

Then came iTunes. Oh man. Browsing through my library is actually fun. The search function, ipod synch, smart play lists, and even the design of iTunes were all just awesome. Of course the real change came from the music store. Unlike amazon there's nothing but music. There's a top downloaded song for each artist and links to similar ones. When I browse electronic music it's like I have my own private music guru recommending and sorting music for me. And if you have an ipod the experience is even better.

The combination of buying INDIVIDUAL songs from an album and listening to 30 seconds from ANY song pretty much puts iTunes above ANYTHING else. My purchased library just reached 220 songs- that's 220 dollars just for music. 6 months ago it would be more like 0 or 15 dollars. :)

DJ_Tet

Banned
DMczaf said:

Jordan > World

Jordan can't afford the Heat or any other franchise. He's looking to buy on reputation, too bad he shot his reputation on the Wiz. He won't get a franchise without paying his cash, not his dues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom