• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple TV |OT|

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Buying a disc from Amazon is even easier than ever. I can order one while at work and it'll be at my door before I get home anyway with same day deliver. I can even get things delivered within 1 to 2 hours from them too.

dude... you REALLY need to understand in this thread

you != everyone else

What works for you is great... but you've had a habit in here talking down a little bit when someone's situation doesn't quite fit with yours. I mean what you are saying above simply isn't feasible or even possible for most everyone else. "OMG with Amazon same day....!" (available in 16 markets IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY)

For probably the vast majority reading this thread, the likely scenario is FSSS, or best case scenario is $4 on top of the disc cost for next day with Prime. That's a big difference between "Click. Start watching."

even

As for the file server, I already have one for other reasons.

again, for you that works out perfectly. For the typical user who has probably moved 90% away from home desktop computing, it's probably a pain in the ass.

dude... you REALLY need to understand in this thread

you != everyone else

What works for you is great... but you've had a habit in here talking down a little bit when someone's situation doesn't quite fit with yours. I mean what you are saying above simply isn't feasible or even possible for most everyone else. "OMG with Amazon same day....!" (available in 16 markets IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY)

For probably the vast majority reading this thread, it's likely scenario FSSS, or best case scenario $4 on top of the disc cost for next day with Prime. That's a big difference between "Click. Start watching."

No, I understand that. I was laying out the best case scenario, but I ended it with in most cases, I'm going to know in advance if it's going to be a disc I own. Which means I'm not needing it instantly and suddenly. Those tend to be rental movies, not movies I want to buy and own on disc. I don't suddenly say, shit, I want to own Inside Out and I need it now. I say, oh, Inside Out is coming out, I'll preorder it and get release date delivery.

again, for you that works out perfectly. For the typical user who has probably moved 90% away from home desktop computing, it's probably a pain in the ass.

Again, I explain why *I* have it, not why everyone has it, but also laid out reasons why one might want to consider having one anyway. I even again, ended it by saying you can simply use an external drive for simplicity and chances are you might already have one laying around. Plus I explicitly said that my setup is more demanding and robust. It's like you're replying before finishing.

borghe

I wait to see the best deal. it's stupid and saves a whopping couple bucks.. old habits I guess.

Mostly (as we've covered) I don't care about BDs, and still likely won't. Except for notables.. mostly

Marvel
Disney/Pixar feature animation
ummmm Star Wars?

actually that's not 100% true.. if a movie comes with an iTunes HD copy I'll lean toward the BD... I mean why wouldn't you pay (usually) the same price to get both digital and BD?

Would LOVE if iTunes started encoding Dolby Digital Plus. Would make giving up the DTS-MA audio a little less painful in those cases..

Again, I explain why *I* have it, not why everyone has it, but also laid out reasons why one might want to consider having one anyway. I even again, ended it by saying you can simply use an external drive for simplicity and chances are you might already have one laying around. Plus I explicitly said that my setup is more demanding and robust. It's like you're replying before finishing.

eh, I disagree.. If you have a need for a PC/storage, then yes it's a no brainer.. I simply attached a 5TB external drive to my Mac.. end of story. But if you have nothing now, that's a really hard sell. I would be shocked if someone went from that to actual local file storage..

edit - unrelated question. Does anyone know if ATV4 supports 24-bit audio output? I know it says Dolby Digital Plus.. so does that mean the full DDP standard (which includes up to 48K and 24-bit)

Hmm.. might actually mess around with DDP encoding.. try encoding a lossless 7.1 24-bit mix to DDP and see what happens. Wonder if I'd be able to Home Share that through iTunes even to bypass Plex in the equation.

I wait to see the best deal. it's stupid and saves a whopping couple bucks.. old habits I guess.

Well I also wait for deals in a lot of cases too. Probably more often than not and I find deals to be better in physical form rather than digital when it comes to games and movies with the exception of Steam. So saving money means I tend to go with the Blu Ray. Also if I'm willing to wait for a sale, I'm in no urgency to have the movie instantly. I've waited that long already.

Mostly (as we've covered) I don't care about BDs, and still likely won't. Except for notables.. mostly

Marvel
ummmm Star Wars?

actually that's not 100% true.. if a movie comes with an iTunes HD copy I'll lean toward the BD... I mean why wouldn't you pay (usually) the same price to get both digital and BD?

Would LOVE if iTunes started encoding Dolby Digital Plus. Would make giving up the DTS-MA audio a little less painful in those cases..

It's why I like Disney. I can get the 3D, BD, DVD, and digital for the price of the single movie. It gives me options to view the movie how I want and where I want. I'm all about best quality. Best picture quality, best sound quality and thus the Blu Ray makes sense to me. If you don't care for those, by all means go digital from iTunes. I haven't even argued for the benefits of physical over digital such as owning the movie, being able to sell the movie or even lend the movie to a friend. Those are factors I didn't even bring up. It's purely a visual and audio quality that I care about and investing in. If those things don't mean anything to you, then you get no benefit from going this way.

eh, I disagree.. If you have a need for a PC/storage, then yes it's a no brainer.. I simply attached a 5TB external drive to my Mac.. end of story. But if you have nothing now, that's a really hard sell. I would be shocked if someone went from that to actual local file storage..

I think for a lot of people they still have a computer in some form. I don't think we're at that point where it's uncommon. So I don't think being able to set up your computer to do it is some huge barrier. But again, it also comes down to if you care about the quality or not so even if you don't have the hardware, is it worth it to you to invest in on demand easy access high quality movies or not. If it's not worth it but you still want it, you can still pop in the disc as an option. But if they don't care about the quality at all, then clearly there's no reason to do so. I still say the complexity and barrier of entry isn't this huge complicated thing. If you already have the various parts, ripping a movie is stupidly simple with Makemkv and takes little of someone's time to do so. It's not a complicated process and anyone who truly wants to can easily do it without there being anything scary to worry about because it's so simple.

borghe

disney is by far the best value in home video.. I STILL remember being blown away that as soon as they launched Disney Movies Anywhere, they upgraded ALL of my digital copies to HD (ones that were redeemed in the late00s are SD)... even ones I redeemed 5+ years earlier (Wall-E might be the earliest)

regarding my question about audio capabilities above.. it looks like tvOS Core Audio supports 24-bit 96Khz.. so it should be possible to encode (and playback?) a DTS-MA track to Dolby Digital Plus 24-bit/48Khz and, while not lossless audio, still should be a huge step up from standard Dolby Digital.

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/192087/dolby-digital-plus

more info. forgot who was asking before.. but it looks like.. as long as you set things up right and the movie is 8-bit h264, Dolby Plus should be good.

disney is by far the best value in home video.. I STILL remember being blown away that as soon as they launched Disney Movies Anywhere, they upgraded ALL of my digital copies to HD (ones that were redeemed in the late00s are SD)... even ones I redeemed 5+ years earlier (Wall-E might be the earliest)

regarding my question about audio capabilities above.. it looks like tvOS Core Audio supports 24-bit 96Khz.. so it should be possible to encode (and playback?) a DTS-MA track to Dolby Digital Plus 24-bit/48Khz and, while not lossless audio, still should be a huge step up from standard Dolby Digital.

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/192087/dolby-digital-plus

more info. forgot who was asking before.. but it looks like.. as long as you set things up right and the movie is 8-bit h264, Dolby Plus should be good.

Yep! Just trying to find the "right" bitrate to use for my transcodes. Sitting at 640k right now, but I'd love to see what Apple decided on.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Since there's been so much talk about ripping Blu-rays...can I do that with a DVD drive or would I need to buy an external USB Blu-ray drive?

CaLe

Anyone knows how I can download Hulu if I'm in Canada ? I chose United States as the location when I setup the Apple TV, but I still can't find Hulu...

How Apple TV Turned Me Into a Game Developer

For several reasons, I have never created a game before. This changed on October 30th, 2015, when I released my first one, Cosmos — Infinite Space. In just over seven weeks, I went from not knowing the first thing about making games to having published a complete, viable game on the App Store for two platforms.

Nintendo didn't create the next Wii — Apple did
It might not be for you, and that might not matter at all
What it lacks in power, the fourth generation Apple TV makes up for in accessibility. It's relatively cheap. It has a bunch of alternate uses from video streaming to shopping apps. That appeals to a broad base of potential users.

And as the Wii taught Nintendo, cheap and accessible can be a lucrative combination.

Quasar

Marvel
ummmm Star Wars?

Deals is actually part of why I'm buying more discs lately. Not unlike games discs seems to drop in price really quickly compared to digital purchases. Though I'm certainly buying less content than I did during the DVD age. That's due to the hard lesson of seeing just how many discs I actually rewatched. I'd say of my DVD collection maybe 1% got watched more than 1-2 times.

So I've been a bit more umm circumspect about HD purchases (disc or digital). And so far at least the really only digital purchases I've made are for titles in HD that still haven't gotten a disc release (or at least locally). Its odd how that happens.

Quasar

edit - unrelated question. Does anyone know if ATV4 supports 24-bit audio output? I know it says Dolby Digital Plus.. so does that mean the full DDP standard (which includes up to 48K and 24-bit)

I admit I'm curious to know what exactly what the ATV is spitting out when it plays my 24/192 ALAC files from itunes.

I know its 48KHz and PCM. Sadly my AVR doesn't tell me anything more than that.

Hmm.. might actually mess around with DDP encoding.. try encoding a lossless 7.1 24-bit mix to DDP and see what happens. Wonder if I'd be able to Home Share that through iTunes even to bypass Plex in the equation.

Doesn't AirPlay pass high resolution audio, since it's lossless? It's all about what the AppleTV can output. The old AppleTV converted all audio to 48kHz, IIRC.

Tabris

OK I got one.

Plex app is amazing. That's what I bought it for.

But I do have one big complaint. I cannot shuffle playlists in the Music app. This makes no sense to me.

Raistlin

Buying a disc from Amazon is even easier than ever. I can order one while at work and it'll be at my door before I get home anyway with same day deliver. I can even get things delivered within 1 to 2 hours from them too. So waiting really is a non issue IMO. Often if it's a movie I want as a Blu Ray, it won't be a movie I want to buy out of nowhere. I'll know well in advance that I want say Inside Out so the 1 to 2 hour window is fast enough rather than needing it instantly. For something I need instantly, it'll more likely be a rental and that quality is compromised anyway.
99.9% of people aren't in a same day location though. Regardless, my hybrid approach combines the best of both worlds.

I buy BD's from walmart.com which is linked to my VUDU account. The movie shows up there basically right away, and then I rip the disc at my leisure.

borghe

Doesn't AirPlay pass high resolution audio, since it's lossless? It's all about what the AppleTV can output. The old AppleTV converted all audio to 48kHz, IIRC.
From what I'm reading, no. AirPlay only sends 16-bit 48Khz tops. Yes uncompressed.
I admit I'm curious to know what exactly what the ATV is spitting out when it plays my 24/192 ALAC files from itunes.

I know its 48KHz and PCM. Sadly my AVR doesn't tell me anything more than that.
If someone has an ALAC (or other native) file and sends it to me I can play it and tell you. My receiver tells me bits and samples.

I was just thinking this EXACT same thing today. Nintendo got it right, but also got it wrong. Casuals want to play games (see mobile). But to make a platform sticky, it has to be something they can't do without. THAT is why mobile "won". Because it took bite sized gaming and put it somewhere that casual gamers could not ignore.

Now admittedly Apple isn't the first. Amazon did try it a year earlier with FireTV. The problem is that for-profit devs have little reason to make a serious push into FireTV for the same reason that Android struggles with usage numbers so much. People who want to spend money on "mobile" for one reason or another usually gravitate toward Apple. So while FireTV is great, iOS will still usually get priority in development.

Will it happen? We'll see. But yeah it goes back to the earlier arguments here. Apple is setup for huge success. Make a streaming box, a segment that will only grow in prominence the next few years, and make it trivial to move iOS projects over to it.

Terrell

Yeah, I do love the interface for movies when buying from Apple, but I have to remind myself how locked in that purchase is for me. God I wish they'd move to DRM free files like they did with music.

I'm sure if it were up to Apple, it would be DRM free. But it's not.

Deals is actually part of why I'm buying more discs lately. Not unlike games discs seems to drop in price really quickly compared to digital purchases.

I can't speak to movies, because truth be told, I don't enjoy movies that much more often than not, but TV definitely drops in price rather quickly, if you have a keen eye. A whole season in HD can go for a mere $20 during year-end iTunes sales, even if it hasn't finished broadcasting the entire season yet, way less than you would see most of it retail for on disc for years after air date. Heck, some shows aren't even printed to Blu Ray right away, if ever, making HD a de facto online distribution exclusive (see: Scandal). It makes what's on offer through iTunes and Amazon a lot more appealing for people who buy TV.

borghe

Finally had a moment to hook this up to my Mac.. Provenance loaded. Wow, the quality of this emulator is astounding.

The steps are on the GitHub.. but basically git clone provenance to your mac, open the .xcworkspace file, select ProvenanceTV-Release profile and your Apple TV, change the bundle and developer name to something arbitrary, click Product->Run. Congrats.. Provenance is now loaded on your Apple TV.

Loaded up Chrono Trigger (which I actually own the cartridge for). Mostly beautiful.. I mean.. pixel perfect.. but man pixel art games lose a bit on non-CRT sets. :(

Quasar

I'm sure if it were up to Apple, it would be DRM free. But it's not.

I can't speak to movies, because truth be told, I don't enjoy movies that much more often than not, but TV definitely drops in price rather quickly, if you have a keen eye. A whole season in HD can go for a mere $20 during year-end iTunes sales, even if it hasn't finished broadcasting the entire season yet, way less than you would see most of it retail for on disc for years after air date. Heck, some shows aren't even printed to Blu Ray right away, if ever, making HD a de facto online distribution exclusive (see: Scandal). It makes what's on offer through iTunes and Amazon a lot more appealing for people who buy TV.

I don't really buy shows, just movies. But yeah, basically the only digital titles I own are ones that haven't had a BD release. Like Branaghs Hamlet and the old Disney Musketeers film.

Like a sucker I bought the remote loop, probably won't even play too many games with this thing, but I like that it's easier to tell which end is which by the loop.

Also picked up a Nimbus Steelseries Wireless controller. Feels really nice, have to look at more games to use it with.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm surprisingly using it for quite a bit of live TV. The NHK world TV app and TV Player app (in the uk) stream most of the live channels we watch, and in surprisingly good quality. Combined with plex it is a solid foundation.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How do you request a refund for an Apple TV app? I downloaded a to guide app promising hundreds of channels, but it has 14 uk channels, most of which you can't watch without a subscription, so it's useless.
Edit: dos online chat with support and got a refund

And how often does it ask for a password? I set it to never ask but it still did.

Why is AirPlay crapping out if I play something on youtube and my phone locks? iPad doesn't do that.
Edit: disabled live wallpaper which is supposed to solve that. But I was still getting AirPlay stopping lots of times watching a youtube video. Really annoying

Finally had a moment to hook this up to my Mac.. Provenance loaded. Wow, the quality of this emulator is astounding.

The steps are on the GitHub.. but basically git clone provenance to your mac, open the .xcworkspace file, select ProvenanceTV-Release profile and your Apple TV, change the bundle and developer name to something arbitrary, click Product->Run. Congrats.. Provenance is now loaded on your Apple TV.

Loaded up Chrono Trigger (which I actually own the cartridge for). Mostly beautiful.. I mean.. pixel perfect.. but man pixel art games lose a bit on non-CRT sets. :(

I am tempted to do this now but I am also hoping for Retroarch soon.

borghe

How do you request a refund for an Apple TV app? I downloaded a to guide app promising hundreds of channels, but it has 14 uk channels, most of which you can't watch without a subscription, so it's useless.
Edit: dos online chat with support and got a refund
Yes there is no automatic method. Work with customer support.

And how often does it ask for a password? I set it to never ask but it still did.
It did this to me the first day or so, then never again. Think it has to do with all the different logins managed on the box.

Why is AirPlay crapping out if I play something on youtube and my phone locks? iPad doesn't do that.
Edit: disabled live wallpaper which is supposed to solve that. But I was still getting AirPlay stopping lots of times watching a youtube video. Really annoying
if you figure this out let me know. It is fucking pissing me off and NEVER used to do it. And now ALWAYS does it. Didn't realize iPad doesn't though. Sucks though because iPhone is the most likely place I'll casually come across a link/video that I want to send to the tv. I actually get mad EVERY time the screen locks. So frustrating.

I am tempted to do this now but I am also hoping for Retroarch soon.
I mean if you have the setup and a cable, it seriously takes like 60 seconds. Just git the repo, open, select your release, build, done.

Before I take the plunge, can I stream movies saved on my computer? maybe plex? can Plex stream 10-bit video content?

Also, is this thing already available in Canada? bestbuy.ca says available on November 10th

borghe

Before I take the plunge, can I stream movies saved on my computer? maybe plex? can Plex stream 10-bit video content?

Also, is this thing already available in Canada? bestbuy.ca says available on November 10th

yes, but apple tv only supports 8-bit ouput, so 10-bit content will be transcoded.

easiest stream will be plex.. but if you want the best quality (for now) you'll do your own transcodes to control video bitrate and convert lossless audio to Dolby Digital Plus.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.

Mind if I ask you to measure the clock of the thing? : )

Might give this a shot today, just need to pickup a USB Type C cable on the way home. Does it work with bluetooth controllers like the 8bitdo SNES30?

borghe

works with any controller connected to the ATV4. Not sure if you can connect a non-MFi controller to the ATV though.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
if you figure this out let me know. It is fucking pissing me off and NEVER used to do it. And now ALWAYS does it. Didn't realize iPad doesn't though. Sucks though because iPhone is the most likely place I'll casually come across a link/video that I want to send to the tv. I actually get mad EVERY time the screen locks. So frustrating.

Apparently this happens if you have live wallpaper, so changing to a static or perspective one fixes it.

That did stop it instantly dropping a stream when the phone locked but I still had lots of drop outs after. Restarted the Apple TV so will see if that helps.

borghe

Apparently this happens if you have live wallpaper, so changing to a static or perspective one fixes it.

That did stop it instantly dropping a stream when the phone locked but I still had lots of drop outs after. Restarted the Apple TV so will see if that helps.

lol. I actually like my Live wallpaper damn it. DAMN IT!

Finally got it on Wednesday. It's great. No complains other than the same ones others have: keyboard, but I think that also is a fault to be placed on various companies, as codes are better than my long encrypted 1password chains. Also, Siri needs to be able to control music. It makes absolutely no reason why it shouldn't. But yeah, it's very much the same hardware/software than the last model, just a whole lot faster and more intuitive to use (for the most part).

New Apple TV Hacked to Run Native tvOS Web Browser

Dutch developer jvanakker has hacked the new Apple TV to run a native tvOS web browser using a private API based on Apple's UIWebView class, sharing the code on GitHub as a fork of developer Steven Troughton-Smith's tvOSBrowser project. The demo video below shows Apple's website running on the fourth-generation box.

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/11/06/apple-tv-4-web-browser-tvos-hack/

I would really like a web browser on this thing. I am not going to be posting on GAF or anything but it could come in handy.

99.9% of people aren't in a same day location though. Regardless, my hybrid approach combines the best of both worlds.

I buy BD's from walmart.com which is linked to my VUDU account. The movie shows up there basically right away, and then I rip the disc at my leisure.

I know you're exaggerating the number of people it's available to, but it's actually available to over 80 million people in the US which is about 25% of the country. That's not bad for how recent Prime Now was started. Add in Same Day delivery and that number goes up. So it's much more widely available, at least in the US, than one might think. Even then, I was listing that as a best case scenario with a realistic scenario that someone buying a movie is going to probably know more in advance and can plan accordingly. I guess that point wasn't clear on my part though.

Switching to VUDU, I had no idea if you bought a BD from Wal-Mart it would give you the digital version. That's actually pretty cool. Is it all movies or just select movies? I might consider getting discs from them for that reason alone.

Raistlin

I know you're exaggerating the number of people it's available to, but it's actually available to over 80 million people in the US which is about 25% of the country. That's not bad for how recent Prime Now was started. Add in Same Day delivery and that number goes up. So it's much more widely available, at least in the US, than one might think. Even then, I was listing that as a best case scenario with a realistic scenario that someone buying a movie is going to probably know more in advance and can plan accordingly. I guess that point wasn't clear on my part though.
I'm admittedly not familiar with Prime Now to state what sort of reach it has, but since not everyone has Prime I was referring to the same-day delivery service.

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=8729023011 As it stands, it is 16 metro areas.

For Prime Now, last I saw was 14 cities? http://www.engadget.com/2015/05/28/amazon-prime-same-day-delivery-free/

I'm not sure where the 80 million number comes from, but unfortunately it's not available in my area (2nd largest city in NYS). But you may be right that it's a larger number of people than I realized.

Switching to VUDU, I had no idea if you bought a BD from Wal-Mart it would give you the digital version. That's actually pretty cool. Is it all movies or just select movies? I might consider getting discs from them for that reason alone.
It's a feature they introduced last year called InstaWatch, and is essentially the video equivalent to Amazon's AutoRip service for certain CD orders. http://blog.vudu.com/?p=11278

The great thing is it's also available with physical purchases at their store. Basically it skips even having to bother with the step of manually entering your code.

To my knowledge it is select movies. What I'm not sure about though is whether it is relegated to only UltraViolet movies, or anything they have on VUDU in general. I think it may be more that latter though? The reason I say that is because if you go into an actual Walmart store, it seems even the majority of the bargain bin BluRays have VUDU support stickers on them. You should really check out their store for BD's if you haven't in a while. While they don't tend to carry a ton of 3D, their bargain offerings are crazy.

I'm admittedly not familiar with Prime Now to state what sort of reach it has, but since not everyone has Prime I was referring to the same-day delivery service.

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=8729023011 As it stands, it is 16 metro areas.

For Prime Now, last I saw was 14 cities? http://www.engadget.com/2015/05/28/amazon-prime-same-day-delivery-free/

I'm not sure where the 80 million number comes from, but unfortunately it's not available in my area (2nd largest city in NYS). But you may be right that it's a larger number of people than I realized.

I think that second link is for Prime Same Day, not Prime Now. This article I read listed 16 areas. I know it was for Now because San Diego wasn't listed, but that is a city that qualifies for same day. If you simply take the population of each of those areas, it's over 80 million people. It's a rough guess of how much coverage they have, but even though it sounds like just a few areas, they're some of the most populated areas which is a sizable chunk of the population of the country.

It's a feature they introduced last year called InstaWatch, and is essentially the video equivalent to Amazon's AutoRip service for certain CD orders. http://blog.vudu.com/?p=11278

The great thing is it's also available with physical purchases at their store. Basically it skips even having to bother with the step of manually entering your code.

To my knowledge it is select movies. What I'm not sure about though is whether it is relegated to only UltraViolet movies, or anything they have on VUDU in general. I think it may be more that latter though? The reason I say that is because if you go into an actual Walmart store, it seems even the majority of the bargain bin BluRays have VUDU support stickers on them. You should really check out their store for BD's if you haven't in a while. While they don't tend to carry a ton of 3D, their bargain offerings are crazy.

Ya, I haven't checked them out in awhile. I had utilize their service in the past where you could pay to upgrade to a digital copy because that ended up being dirt cheap if you did ten at a time since they gave you 50% off the conversion fee, but I usually don't shop at Wal-Mart. How does it work when you buy it in a physical store? Do they have like a loyalty card and when you scan it, it just automatically links the movie if it's available? Is there something that indicates which movies qualify? I'm curious to try this out =)

mackaveli

Hey got he new Apple TV and it's pretty sweet. Just a quick question are there ever sales of movies on iTunes? I have a bunch of digital copies from blu Rays on my account but would love to start purchasing movies on iTunes. I'm in Canada by the way. If there are deals is there a site to go to, to find the deals?

Thanks.

Meh3D

Why the bloody hell is Siri on the Apple TV unable to play a song I own?? I can do it on the iPhone and iPad... scrolling down to get to a song absolutely sucks.

Quasar

Hey got he new Apple TV and it's pretty sweet. Just a quick question are there ever sales of movies on iTunes? I have a bunch of digital copies from blu Rays on my account but would love to start purchasing movies on iTunes. I'm in Canada by the way. If there are deals is there a site to go to, to find the deals?

Thanks.

Yeah. At least on the Australian store there are some on right now.

Basically they have a bunch of movies with a common theme that the sell for under 10$. Looking at the US store that's currently some spy movies.

On the aussie store we have female comedy movies and some 'based on a true story' movies for 10$.

That really is the best you get in terms of iTunes sales.

mackaveli

Yeah. At least on the Australian store there are some on right now.

Basically they have a bunch of movies with a common theme that the sell for under 10$. Looking at the US store that's currently some spy movies.

On the aussie store we have female comedy movies and some 'based on a true story' movies for 10$.

That really is the best you get in terms of iTunes sales.

Cool. Also you can buy iTunes gift cards and use them for movies right? I know there sometimes deals on iTunes credit. Is this true ? I haven't really purchased stuff on iTunes.

Also what are the best apps to get so far?

Top Bottom