• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Since joining WWE and making his in-ring debut at NXT Takeover: Dallas, Shinsuke Nakamura has taken the WWE Universe by storm with his unique style and personality. Now he’s taking over the charts as well. “Rising Sun,” the Japanese Superstar’s entrance theme, is now the No. 1 song on the iTunes soundtrack chart.

The theme tops The Weekend’s “Earned it” from the film “Fifty Shades of Grey,” as well as Eminem’s classic “Lose Yourself” from the film “8 Mile” and “Let it Go” from Disney’s animated hit “Frozen.”

from wrestlezone

nakamura helped make the song too

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
ECW Zombie is better than the Drifter's gimmick.

Is your entire gimmick that you snort down on us who don't know as much as you? Even the predictions that you pull out of your ass come off with a sense of authority. Hell, even your assessment of the roster of wrestlers on any promotion gives off a sense that the rest of us are stupid and you're the only one in the know.

Are you Meltzer?

Zach

"I'M A MUDDER ON A MISSION AND AHM TARRED O' BEAN NASS!!" - Judy Bagwell

Haha, and then Bobby quips before the break "is she from Oklahoma?" :D

Kaladin

You know, the one never I'd say will likely never happen in wrestling is WWE working with Jeff Jarrett.

But if they ever did, that would be some good TV right there.

Syder

Is your entire gimmick that you snort down on us who don't know as much as you? Even the predictions that you pull out of your ass come off with a sense of authority. Hell, even your assessment of the roster of wrestlers on any promotion gives off a sense that the rest of us are stupid and you're the only one in the know.

Are you Meltzer?

giphy.gif

You know, the one never I'd say will likely never happen in wrestling is WWE working with Jeff Jarrett.

But if they ever did, that would be some good TV right there.
But he was there in the 90s. 😉(you forgot to put again).

Tyler jobbing again? Cool.

From that wreddit Jeff Jarrett thread

Matt Striker loved that one. He also egged us on to start a lot of "dick", "cock" "dong", and "penis" chants during the match. He was having the time of his life.

I remember he came to our section and started shaking our hands after we started a "sloppy seconds" chants.

Wrestling fans.

Top Bottom