• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Naito angling for Dome main event with CAPTAIN FOOKING NEW JAPAN

CfwM1GfUIAAs2QT.jpg

I wonder how much is the translation, but that Naito promo sounds like hot fire.

Listening to the Powerbombcast, How did I not hear about the "APPLAUSE" signs at Wrestlemania until now?!
761e8888abe2525a0a5925c7b682d76c-970-80.jpg
I was there live and these were so fucking annoying, especially during the new day match. The ayyyy we want some new day was so off beat I'm sure it sounds ridiculous on the broadcast. For the Lesnar match it started after the 3rd suplex and it was annoying because it stayed on the jumbo screen for 15 seconds too long.

klonere

Banned
I wonder how much is the translation, but that Naito promo sounds like hot fire.

Did you watch the promo after the match yesterday? Dude sounded charismatic as hell. His LOS INGOBERNABLES DE JAPON is the new YEAOH, the crowd was eating it up.

And ending his press conference on, ey muchacos, reste tranquilo. Funny how Nakamura leaves, they find another guy....

I was there live and these were so fucking annoying, especially during the new day match. The ayyyy we want some new day was so off beat I'm sure it sounds ridiculous on the broadcast. For the Lesnar match it started after the 3rd suplex and it was annoying because it stayed on the jumbo screen for 15 seconds too long.

It's them trying to assert more and more this is SPORTS entertainment and not wrestling. It's likely also them trying to be cool with the smarky crowd and help chants along. Hopefully this kills all motivation for chants.

4/29;

PMbnmYT.jpg

vdFgfQp.jpg

Jd3CHJB.jpg

TqOJQ5N.jpg

5/03;

kDnOnZc.jpg

kzO9KzG.jpg

8h4Fkha.jpg

E2SXLhD.jpg

xIb0Jet.jpg

Naito vs Ishii, hot damn. I'm really looking forward to Nagata vs Shibata as well.

Glad to see the IWGP title actually being defended at these two shows. I'm expecting Okada and Naito to win to lead into a rematch at DOMINION, Omega should retain the IC belt but will likely be challenged by Tanahashi (who will beat Fale), KUSHIDA/Liger should be a great passing of the torch to lead into the BOSJ, and Nagata and Shibata will likely kick each others' faces off. I'm expecting Shibata to win, then be challenged by Goto at Dontaku for DOMINION.

Hopefully we'll see Kamaitachi make his return to join LIJ - he just lost the Lightweight title back to Dragon Lee so he's freed up, and him and BUSHI vs. Roppongi Vice would be a hot feud.

Also wouldn't be surprised to see a NEVER 6-man rematch between Tana/Elgin/Yoshi and the Elite for Dontaku since they are all freed up for that event.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Trying their best to sell-out Sumo Hall in July, shouldn't be too hard with Nakamura's return if he's got a suitably big opponent.

I bet they can too, even without Nakamura but it sure doesn't hurt. I don't know, will it be televised? I hope so.

Trying their best to sell-out Sumo Hall in July, shouldn't be too hard with Nakamura's return if he's got a suitably big opponent.
Have him take the nxt title off Balor, hideo can return at that time and have a great match with someone his size like Austin Aries. Bayley can come for her rematch but lose. With those three matches alone it would be amazing.

I bet they can too, even without Nakamura but it sure doesn't hurt. I don't know, will it be televised? I hope so.

They haven't actually managed to sell out Ryogoku in quite a while - the Beast in the East special was using the smaller 6,500 set-up, while the house shows in recent years have been heavily papered. Big matches for Nakamura and Asuka would really help, Itami returning would be very big as well and maybe they can bring in a legend for an appearance like they did with Fujinami last year, iirc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They haven't actually managed to sell out Ryogoku in quite a while - the Beast in the East special was using the smaller 6,500 set-up, while the house shows in recent years have been heavily papered. Big matches for Nakamura and Asuka would really help, Itami returning would be very big as well and maybe they can bring in a legend for an appearance like they did with Fujinami last year, iirc.

No shit. I thought the demand was pretty big. Well hell, it's bigger now because of Nak America. That'd be great. I'd love to see a bigger crowd. At the same time, seeing WWE in smaller settings is really great too.

UberTag

And here I thought Dr. Phil was running tonight's RAW.

Incidentally, he would also do as good a job of "running" RAW as Shane.
So would my mother. And she doesn't watch wrestling at all.

Skikkiks

hey we're gonna have a match where if shane wins he's gonna take over RAW and taker will never wrestle again

we are not going to have shane win, but shane will take over RAW and taker will never wrestle again

how does this fucking happen

how

So I finally got around to replacing my 2008 era Xbox 360 (with drive door that no longer worked) with a new 500 gig slim. I'm actually playing wwe all stars despite buying it and playing maybe 1 match back in the day. I must say I am having fun with it. I wish 2k would make an arcade style game.

I got a replacement 360 instead of an xbone because I had a few games on 360 I liked and weren't sure of BC (dead rising 1, ncaa football 14, ufc 2010, some wwe games etc), and of course tony hawk 2x from OG Xbox through BC, and the fact everyone is rumoring about new .5 upgrades to the new consoles and the one game I wanted an xbone for (KI) came to PC.

Top Bottom