• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

doc-gallows-karl-anderson-300x146.jpg

But when?

Sephzilla

Dude ditch the group, Captain can be seen anytime of the week. Nakamura live is something rare as shit in your area.

Yep, this. GAF Vince, I don't think you'll lose any friends if you and your misses skip out on a movie that's going to be in theaters for 2 months to see something that you might never get to see again in your area.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, this.

I don't think you'll lose any friends if you and your wife skip out on a movie that's going to be in theaters for 2 months to see something that you might never get to see again in your area.

Wife? Friend, I ain't a sucker. Marriage is for suckers! And if you're already married, well, that's ok I guess.

Love doesn't need a silly contract.

Toki767

The only way for Bullet Club to debut that makes sense is for them to cost Reigns the title and having AJ deny any affiliation with them.

Unfortunately Reigns isn't going to lose the title. And they'll probably start referring to Gallows as Festus at some point.

kiguel182

I think Raw will go like this tonight.

Shane's shows up, does his promo he's in control

Crew's second match vs Jobber

Enzo and Cass first match vs Jobbers, Then Dudleys interfere

Women's Segment with Natalya and Charlotte

Miz shows up with Maryse promo or match, then Zack shows up wanting another rematch

Roman appears to confront number 1 contender AJ styles but Y2J shows up to interfere wanting Another Match with AJ. "I beat you at Wrestlemania" promo. Shane shows up and announce main event to be AJ vs Y2J for new number 1 contender.

KO vs Sami segment further feud

Cesaro's second match back.

mid-cards we don't care (included a Ziggler and Coban segment)

Main Event:
Roman appears first to do commentary with Cole, JBL and Saxton does his new "heelish" attitude on commentary.

AJ vs Y2J is good match like Wrestlemania. AJ wins again.

AJ vs Roman for Payback is official.

It's kinda funny how a post like this is a pretty spot on Raw outline. A program writter by 30 or so people.

Even if the show is nothing like this, this is totally believable.

He'dl just chill with the belt while AJ/Balor fight.

"Oh you short indie geeks wanna fight? I'll be waiting here while ya'll sort out your business"

I lol'd so hard at him just chilling at the Raw after Mania while everyone else fought for the right to get speared by him

This is for sure it. He'll be all smiles and doing the hand gestures then they beat his ass down. Wait till raw for the explanation!

I don't think they touch Reigns, they just keep shitkicking AJ, then Balor pops up

Kaladin

So Bullet Club are at all TV Tapings going forward....but really, the only right places to debut them are either the go home show or PPV.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
The only way for Bullet Club to debut that makes sense is for them to cost Reigns the title and having AJ deny any affiliation with them.

Unfortunately Reigns isn't going to lose the title. And they'll probably start referring to Gallows as Festus at some point.

I wouldn't mind Aj winning the title but joining bullet proof, it could set up a potential bullet proof vs shield feud. After that Balor comes, betrays Aj and bulletproof is now called Balor Club.

Bandini

I watched most of Invasion Attack yesterday, what's the deal with the eye thing Naito does? Is he just peeping game?

Anyway, fun event, it was my first time seeing Ospreay wrestle and I was impressed.

Kenny "The Cleaner" Omega is hilarious, over-the-top stupid shit is my favorite thing in wrestling.

Oh and Vince McLandis, you better go see Nakamura or you might regret it forever.

Zach

Ugh, terrible news for me and the NXT show in Tulsa. About a month ago I made plans with the missus to see that shitty Cap America movie in some shit and it happens to be on sat the 7th at 10pm. Fuck. Could see the first half of the show, and maybe a little more, but this is breaking my heart. I don't want Cap in my America, I want Nak America.
Aaahahaha...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't understand the Nak America joke.

Is it because the "amura" is supposed to sound like America?

Zach

It ain't my call :/ ain't that a blip? It's a stupid big group thing I shouldn't have agreed on.
Back out. You're giving enough advance notice. What if Nakamura DOES wrassle in Tulsa? And what if it ends up being your ONLY chance to see him live? You're gonna miss that for a silly movie? C'maaah.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand the Nak America joke.

Is it because the "amura" is supposed to sound like America?

It was one of the names reported along with "Shinji" to be the proposed Nakamura's WWE names

Naito's eye thing was I think from Mexico where people would do it to him to be racist, so he stole it and made it his thing

this is the funniest lie I've read all day so it's truth to me now

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Back out. You're giving enough advance notice. What if Nakamura DOES wrassle in Tulsa? And what if it ends up being your ONLY chance to see him live? You're gonna miss that for a silly movie? C'maaah.

Nakamura is employed by WWE and probably has way less miles on him for his age than a bunch of the other guys on the roster, they're going to run this dude out there pretty much constantly.

I'm gonna laugh when the Bullet Club doesn't happen and instead we get Reverse Bullet Club of invading Japanese wrestlers with Itami, Nakamura, Ibushi and Asuka. ("The Katana Society")

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He's also a chain smoker and has been kneed in the head by guys the likes of Nagata, Sakuraba, and Takayama.

If you think Nakamura will be wrestling in the WWE longer than 5 years on a 'regular schedule' I've got a bridge to sell you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What if I told you I actually wasn't lying

I wouldn't believe you because he's been doing it for a long time. If you're for real and can prove it, I will be humbled

Not that this avatar isn't humbling enough

kiguel182

Nakamura is employed by WWE and probably has way less miles on him for his age than a bunch of the other guys on the roster, they're going to run this dude out there pretty much constantly.

I'm gonna laugh when the Bullet Club doesn't happen and instead we get Reverse Bullet Club of invading Japanese wrestlers with Itami, Nakamura, Ibushi and Asuka. ("The Katana Society")

Reverse Bullet Club would be much more interesting than actual Bullet Club.

Angry Grimace

He's also a chain smoker and has been kneed in the head by guys the likes of Nagata, Sakuraba, and Takayama.

If you think Nakamura will be wrestling in the WWE longer than 5 years on a 'regular schedule' I've got a bridge to sell you.

That doesn't mean they're not going to run him out there constantly. Put a Z-Pak on it.

Alucard

Banned
I'm...wrestlinged out. Only tuned into Mania after being off for a few months already, and I was quickly reminded of why I stopped watching regularly after Summerslam 2015.

Blah. Even the good stuff doesn't really interest me at the moment. (NJPW, Lucha, etc.)

Striker

Because if Shane beats Taker at Mania, no matter how carny the ending then Taker is tainted and worthless for the big finish.
Having Brock beat him, yes.
Have Shane McMahon come in and with less than a month of training again beat him? No.
Just no.
They booked themselves into a hole.
Shows how idiotic and senseless that whole angle and the match itself was. Sums up their current writing team/creative altogether.

Sephzilla

Because if Shane beats Taker at Mania, no matter how carny the ending then Taker is tainted and worthless for the big finish.
Having Brock beat him, yes.
Have Shane McMahon come in and with less than a month of training again beat him? No.
Just no.
They booked themselves into a hole.

Taker at Mania is already a bit tainted. Shane should have won with some outside interference shenanigans. The "Stone Cold interfering to screw over Vince" suggestion was basically a slam dunk idea.

There are many baffling things about that tweet.

Why is Shane still getting chances to run a show he lost a match for?

Why is Vince fine with this?

Why does social media dictate (kayfabe wise) who is in control of a television show?

Why did Shane need to jump off a Cell when he could have just started a trending hash tag?

Why is this so confusing?

Angry Grimace

Shows how idiotic and senseless that whole angle and the match itself was. Sums up their current writing team/creative altogether.
You guys need to realize it was an emergency angle. They didn't have another choice because every other viable candidate was injured but having no real stakes would be stupid.

Top Bottom