• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

every motherfucker running a Super HHH Cup tournament smh

#IndyPosterThursday
CgAhrKeXEAEMs9x.jpg:large

Not much in great wrasslin', but I enjoyed a lot of the storytelling. I am absolutely loving sympathetic, gullible, exploited Mankind. Can't wait for his big win. :D
The look on his face then they stood up to their feet was "wtf, the match should still be going on."

Sephzilla

Cult of Personality is the song more people associate with Punk though because it was his theme song for most of the time when he was massively over.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
luchablog ‏@luchablog 15h15 hours ago
Since Rey de Reyes, La Parka has been booked main event twice, semimain once. Pentagon has been 4th, not booked, and 2nd. Who won the match?

#DataWasRight

lol a Pentagon Jr Push
lol

MG310

That discus elbow from Aries at the end looked awesome. Dawkins is excellent at selling. His character though, which is just different famous celebrations from sports athletes, is go away heat for me.

Yes.

They just can't find anything good for him..he was running around wearing the corpse of Shoot Nation well after it was abandoned.

I think he's only 25 or 26 though..still a lot of time.

Zach

Rusev should bring back the European title. It doesn't have to be an official championship. It could just be like his Million Dollar Championship.

Rusev should bring back the European title. It doesn't have to be an official championship. It could just be like his Million Dollar Championship.
I figured that after he defeated Cena, he would say this belt is trash and debut the European title since it suited him better.

Hernandez is on LU? Cool, what happened to the other guy that was with LAW? I forget his name but he was their main guy around 2006-2009 maybe. He was the shorter skinnier guy. I remember him being in a lot of x division matches.

mouserat

Neo Member
Am I the only person who thinks CM Punk won't ever, and can't ever return? The only circumstance I can envision that happening in, would be if Punk built a solid win/loss ratio in UFC, then retired on top, which will never happen for so many reasons.

If he likes UFC and does well, he stays until he's unable to compete due to age/health, and how is 40 y/o former MMA punching bag Phil Brooks passing the WWE medical? 'Hi Dr Chris, I'm a physical wreck and I know I said some pretty bad stuff about you but how about just giving me the old pass? Triple H will put in a good word...'

If he fails at UFC there's no way his pride lets him come crawling back, and he'd get eviscerated by the fans. AFAIC he's gone for good.

Browny

Banned
I don't get why they don't make the titles bigger. The WWE championship should be huge and cover most of the abdominal area.

When Roman finally loses the vest, or Corbin get that main event push, you know the belt will get bigger.

Edit: mouserat - people said that Warrior would never come back after burning his bridges, and he did... same with Macho Man. The nearest comparison to Punk you could make is J E Double F J A Double R E Double T - just depends on how much of a bad mood Vince is in.

Son Of D

I wish he rebranded the US title as the European title. But Rusev will forever by the TV champion...

Since they changed the women's title once again, how 'bout getting rid of those ugly ass tag belts?

Please this. They look so bad.

Caderfix

When Roman finally loses the vest, or Corbin get that main event push, you know the belt will get bigger.

I hope they wear it 24/7, including during the matches. There should be a new rule that says if the championship is not with the champion, it can be stolen, and the person who gets it becomes the new champion.

orioto

Good Art™

Edit: mouserat - people said that Warrior would never come back after burning his bridges, and he did... same with Macho Man. The nearest comparison to Punk you could make is J E Double F J A Double R E Double T - just depends on how much of a bad mood Vince is in.

They will have to get bigger for Owens anyway.

Browny

Banned
I hope they wear it 24/7, including during the matches. There should be a new rule that says if the championship is not with the champion, it can be stolen, and the person who gets it becomes the new champion.

Repo-Man.jpg

Edit: Blue already swiped that idea...

Hernandez is on LU? Cool, what happened to the other guy that was with LAW? I forget his name but he was their main guy around 2006-2009 maybe. He was the shorter skinnier guy. I remember him being in a lot of x division matches.

LAX? You must mean the Notorious 187 himself, Homicide. I'm not sure what he's up to.

Once they start jobbing Sami, they should do a backstage segment similar to Spivey and Orndoff, where Spivey makes Sami see that he's El Generico then he starts wearing the mask again.

Edit: Spin, yeah that's his name. Thank you. I thought he would've been huge as hell or WWE would've tried to bring him in since they were hurting in the Hispanic department once he started to show his true skills.

Mahonay

Banned
Once they start jobbing Sami, they should do a backstage segment similar to Spivey and Orndoff, where Spivey makes Sami see that he's El Generico then he starts wearing the mask again.
Sami stares into the mirror and slowly puts the mask on

"I am...num-ero un-o. El Generico is...muy bien."

Bronx-Man

Banned
Am I the only person who thinks CM Punk won't ever, and can't ever return? The only circumstance I can envision that happening in, would be if Punk built a solid win/loss ratio in UFC, then retired on top, which will never happen for so many reasons.

If he likes UFC and does well, he stays until he's unable to compete due to age/health, and how is 40 y/o former MMA punching bag Phil Brooks passing the WWE medical? 'Hi Dr Chris, I'm a physical wreck and I know I said some pretty bad stuff about you but how about just giving me the old pass? Triple H will put in a good word...'

If he fails at UFC there's no way his pride lets him come crawling back, and he'd get eviscerated by the fans. AFAIC he's gone for good.
Yeah, Punk's a stubborn son of a bitch. The only way I'd ever see him come back to WWE is if HHH publically apologized to him.

Sami stares into the mirror and slowly puts the mask on

"I am...num-ero un-o. El Generico is...muy bien."
We need to send this to them asap. You grab a horse and I'll construct the letter. We must get this to Titan headquarters now!

Here's some daily comedy from a time when we were hopeful

34_Dam_09162013ca_0526.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah, Punk's a stubborn son of a bitch. The only way I'd ever see him come back to WWE is if HHH publically apologized to him.
Vince begged Punk to come back after everything went down. Punk's hate for HHH has to run pretty deep. I'm curious when they'll finally patch things up. Might be a long time down the road.

Maybe someone like Samoa Joe could be an intermediary.

Anth0ny

I wonder if Hunter, like Vince, has it in him to put aside any kind of personal problems with a worker when it's best for business.

I can see Vince bringing Punk back in. Hunter? hard to tell.

klonere

Banned
You know I'm firmly off the Dean Ambrose wagon but my god he looks good with that winged eagle belt. It suits him.

Since they changed the women's title once again, how 'bout getting rid of those ugly ass tag belts?

Agreed, I'm hoping New Day break some record tag reign thing and then introduce new belts

He lost it back to KO at the Royal Rumble in a last man standing match.

No Dean won every single 1 on 1 match with KO for some reason, then lost it back to him during a random Raw in a 4 way featuring Tyler Breeze ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom