• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

http://www.twm.news/rich-brennan-released/

Rich Brennan (Rich Bocchini) was released from his WWE contract on April 28, 2016. He joined WWE as a color-commentator in 2014 on WWE’s NXT brand and after his first year with the company he began to appear on RAW and SmackDown as a backstage announcer.

He has formerly worked with Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling promotion (located in the Houston area), He also has a background of commentating on junior level hockey, most notably Houston Aeros of the American Hockey League

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ytwrbMO.png

Table for 3 was good Arn claims todays wrestlers arent in ring shape and thats whats causing all the injuries in today wrestling. Dunno if i agree with him though i do believe wwe shoudl go back to the wrestling being more in-ring psychology and storytelling then all this big flip spots and diving out of the ring.

Table for 3 was good Arn claims todays wrestlers arent in ring shape and thats whats causing all the injuries in today wrestling. Dunno if i agree with him though i do believe wwe shoudl go back to the wrestling being more in-ring psychology and storytelling then all this big flip spots and diving out of the ring.
As Cornette would say, "Flippy shit". Lol

shaowebb

Lucha underground has been great tonight

Jack Evans is amazing

Jack has always been exceptional. He's a Hart family dungeon grad. Came up alongside Teddy. Was also the first double moonsault user waaaaaaay back when Special K was an ROH thing and when Strong, Aries, and Shelley were all aligned.

His problem was that he began spot matching all his high spots suuuuuuuuper early in his career. He never learned to build a match's pacing well over here stateside during the years when he was surrounded by some of the best in the business to do so. I think he just kind of clung too close to Teddy coming down from canada to start his career going. He took off in Mexico and was a champ several times and his game improved a lot in the ring. He struggled with psychology and tween spots and still often just starts hitting running or flip moves before he's really built enough momentum with the match, but he's a lot better. If the guy had ever learned how to pace he would've been another Ricochet. There's a fun old match with him vs Daniel Bryan and coming down to the Ring Jack Evans starts talking about Daniel's first gimmick of "The Dagger" and showing off a picture of how horrible his beard was. Pretty hilarious considering that shaggy out of control beard later came back and was extremely iconic to him and his career.

Are there new NXT taping soon? I am growing a bit tired with the current time loop we are stuck in. I want to see them try to advance things rather than watch 30 day old matches that are meaningless.

Carnby

Something was off with the music during Nakamura's entrance this week. You could tell he was dancing to entirely different parts of the song. Did they edit the entrance and mess up the timing in the process?

Top Bottom