• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

If Michael Cole says someone just likes to have fun, one more time I will flip. SNH has turned into nothing more than highlights and two matches now wtf.

He is also responsible for the best entrances:
grr.gif
hAcdcWf.gif

Caderfix

I have a feeling that Corbin is dead on the main roster and Ziggler will again have killed an NXT call-up just like he did with Breeze.

I don't think Ziggler will kill Corbin. You really can't compare him with Breeze, we all knew Breeze was a jobber from the get go, there was just no way he'd be anything else. His gimmick is one dimensional and there's no way to make the combination of that and his looks become something more than it has on the main roster.

Corbin is a big guy with a far more interesting gimmick (in my opinion at least). Ziggler will probably make him look like a million dollars and, even if that doesn't work, he'll get more opportunities.

Recall

Watched the 2010 Rumble match today and was shocked it was won by a returning Edge. The Shawn and Triple H interactions were the highlight and CM Punk running rough shot at the start was fun.

It was enjoyable but nothing memorable.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
But we haven't even made it all the way through Mother 1 yet!

I'm the Meltz of Nintendo Localizations and I'm telling you, I've heard, it may or may not come to pass, that Mother 3 is definitely being released next month in the west. Probably getting moved up to the Wii U main roster.

Menome

Got to say, Elias Samson gave one of the most natural to-camera promos I've seen from the NXT guys recently. He didn't look like he was reading a cue card and it felt like he meant what he was saying.

Just a shame he's stuck himself with the Drifter gimmick that is ironically going nowhere.

Got to say, Elias Samson gave one of the most natural to-camera promos I've seen from the NXT guys recently. He didn't look like he was reading a cue card and it felt like he meant what he was saying.

Just a shame he's stuck himself with the Drifter gimmick that is ironically going nowhere.

I wouldn't say stuck, we know from Last of Dying Breed Bull Dempsey that they can change a nogo gimmick fairly quickly. That doesn't say anything good about his ultimate fate, though, i guess.

Strax

I wonder what Erick Rowan thought about the Ride Along ep when Paige and Fox were both disgusted by the thought of marrying or kissing him.

Top Bottom