• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A Balor/AJ program will be great if that ends up happening. And I was thinking about this the other day, I want Taker's next Mania dude to be AJ. That'd be great. AJ can absolutely put the work in and work around Taker's limitations.

RBH

I still want Taker/Cena at Mania.

It's one of the last remaining "big name" matches that hasn't outworn its welcome over the years.

Gurrry

The thing is, I really don't think a swerve with Reigns siding with Gallows/Anderson is good booking at this point. It'd be something people aren't expecting but that's about it

If they never had any physical contact and it was just Usos getting killed every week with Reigns staredowns then you have the seeds planted, otherwise it's just a lazy swerve. GOTCHA!

Something I am disappointed by is that there hasn't been any backstage stuff with Gallows/Anderson where they're saying like "yo man did you talk to him? Yeah we told him the plan" where you're like "who are they talking about? AJ?" and it ends up being Finn/Reigns/whoever

Yeah, the fact that Reigns and G&A have had multiple physical interactions worries me because I do want him to team up with them and go full heel. If they were going to team up, fighting each other makes no sense.

However, we live in a world where Shane lost to the Undertaker for control of RAW. Yet, hes been controlling every episode since Wrestlemania... so logic really doesnt exist in this universe.

If AJ loses clean to Roman, that is probably the worst possible thing that could happen. So I guess anything but that is ok in my book.

ChM04v0WkAEx9A1.jpg

Ugh just thought of a poor way they could go at Payback

Gallows/Anderson come out to stand on the ramp but OH LOOK IT'S THE USOS LETTIN EM HAVE IT

Usos get beat but the People's Champion's Cousin goes out to help his family, Gallows/Anderson attack him and get AJ dq'd

The angle becomes AJ whining "you gahs, I told you not to interfeeur and you cawst me mah Dubya Dubya E tital shawt. I thought you were mah friends"

bjork

I want Vince to retire the Undertaker. Maybe have him backed into it with a storyline involving whichever kid sticks around to run the show, and Vince uses a bunch of dudes to put him in a casket ala 94 Royal Rumble, except he doesn't come back this time.

Kaladin

I'm looking forward to Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens probably more than I should.

It's rare for WWE to rehash an indie feud, especially on the main roster.

klonere

Banned
20 years ago, on this day:

Hashimoto challenges Takada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. NJPW vs UWFi. Big fight feel in the Tokyo Dome!

I watched Hashimoto vs Ogawa from around 2000 and holy shit was the crowd loud for all of that. This match marks the beginning of Hashimoto's ascendance to a true superstar right?

Kaladin

Gallows/Anderson come out to stand on the ramp but OH LOOK IT'S THE USOS LETTIN EM HAVE IT

Usos get beat but the People's Champion's Cousin goes out to help his family, Gallows/Anderson attack him and get AJ dq'd

The angle becomes AJ whining "you gahs, I told you not to interfeeur and you cawst me mah Dubya Dubya E tital shawt. I thought you were mah friends"

It's going to end in DQ or in some fucked finish to set up some kind of Extreme match for Extreme Rules.

99 is great for the UK! Two exclusive ppvs, this is awesome.

*Time machine goes back to 2016*

Hey remember when wwe gave the UK exclusive ppvs? Lol.

Gurrry

Yeah, this sounds shitty to me.

I really want the story to evolve into something I can remain interested in. Putting Roman with these guys sounds fun and makes me want to tune in and find out what happens next.

If we have the same shit weve been getting on RAW for the past month... that isnt something that excites me.

It's going to end in DQ or in some fucked finish to set up some kind of Extreme match for Extreme Rules.
That much is obvious. It's just the execution

If Balor comes out to declare war on AJ Styles or something then the PPV goes out on a high note and the place explodes. If the match ends with TV-tier shenanigans then it's a real bummer

Aiii

So not worth it
A Balor/AJ program will be great if that ends up happening. And I was thinking about this the other day, I want Taker's next Mania dude to be AJ. That'd be great. AJ can absolutely put the work in and work around Taker's limitations.

I hope they do this and when they do it that it's basically the story of Devitt being mad about AJ not only taking over the Bullet Club, but also winning the New Japan title while he never could.

For this to work AJ needs to beat Reigns so Devitt can challenge him for the WWE World Title though, and that will never happen since Reigns needs to become longest running WWE Champion first.

Kaladin

That much is obvious. It's just the execution

If Balor comes out to declare war on AJ Styles or something then the PPV goes out on a high note and the place explodes. If the match ends with TV-tier shenanigans then it's a real bummer

I lowered my expectations for Balor debuting at the PPV after recent events.

#BalorWatch2016 sits at 65% for the PPV

bjork

I hope they do this and when they do it that it's basically the story of Devitt being mad about AJ not only taking over the Bullet Club, but also winning the New Japan title while he never could.

For this to work AJ needs to beat Reigns so Devitt can challenge him for the WWE World Title though, and that will never happen since Reigns needs to become longest running WWE Champion first.

They could just make a new belt design and have Cena give it to him as the first-ever world champion

Kaladin

After reading a full review of the debut episode of Camp WWE, I am fully convinced that this will be the best thing on the Network.

Here's what if:

A big reason the WWE still has a three hour show is because of the money coming. I don't know what those numbers are but...

If the WWE was to restructure their contracts so they could be a 1 1/2 hour or 2 hour show, but it means the network bumping up to $10-15/month would you be ok with it?

Idk why but (nxt spoilers)
i feel a little excited to see a fued between Blake and Murphy leading to their match at take over, I feel that them being very familiar with each other and being great workers can result in a surprise great match. Winner gets Alexa.

I wonder how awkward JR is with superstars who played football. I'd imagine that's all he probably talks about. Asking them, how was it, etc.

MC Safety

It's a new day for godawful T-shirts.

That's the kind of shirt you might wear when you've sprayed mustard on yourself, but then you think, I could change shirts but I'd have to wear that. So you keep wearing the mustard shirt.

Also, I guess NXT has become less of a developmental organization and more of a place where flotsam washes up.

Top Bottom