• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wasn't Jake more of a face?

Heck no
6sht7.gif

Mahonay

Banned
William Regal is my favorite authority figure cause he's just a dude that sorts out any bullshit that fucks with the wrestling show. He legit tries to fix things and keeps things in order like the Corbin double submission tap. He's only on-screen when he needs to be.
They do it right with Regal on NXT. But they are also only on for an hour a week.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
William Regal is my favorite authority figure cause he's just a dude that sorts out any bullshit that fucks with the wrestling show. He legit tries to fix things and keeps things in order like the Corbin double submission tap. He's only on-screen when he needs to be.

Regal needs a call up as the authority figure.

Actually, the authority figure who makes the most sense on the main roster is Stephanie McMahon. She's big into philanthropy in real life and being the reasonable authority figure on the show fits in with that way better than her being the person slapping random people every other week.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It feels like the "randomly shouting heel things mid-match" schtick got amplified by the entire heel roster after Owens came up.

Angry Grimace

What are Vince's opinions on Meltzer?

Vince has said he doesn't like the idea of spoilers, but he also used to be one of Meltzer's sources. Vince also used to contact Meltzer (not always directly) to figure out how the talent was reacting to things, who was unhappy etc. because Meltzer's sources have historically been the wrestlers.

Marvel

could never
Corbin's whole look is going to change drastically over the next few years when that hair goes. But I like him, dude is interesting.

Loved his idc comment on Raw.

Bandini

Corbin's whole look is going to change drastically over the next few years when that hair goes. But I like him, dude is interesting.

He should Bic everything right now... well, maybe not the eyebrows. Dude would look legit creepy and menacing.

Toki767

Considering he's already balding, they should let him lose a hair vs hair match down the line.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
If Miz had won the intercontinental title at Mania I would have been thrilled. It's just heartbreaking to have the dreams of a Ryder title run crushed so quickly again.

Fox318

tm2ySHu.jpg

I'd watch this 80's sitcom.

This picture was taken in 1992

A new odd couple.

"Damn it Dave why don't you ever clean up in here!! There are dirtsheets all over the place"

"Well Vince things could change."

"Damn it Dave you've got a neck like a stack of dimes... when are you going to work out"

Mahonay

Banned
If Miz had won the intercontinental title at Mania I would have been thrilled. It's just heartbreaking to have the dreams of a Ryder title run crushed so quickly again.
Ryder getting that win at Mania, after he was brought back on RAW into the IC title picture out of fucking nowhere last month, is still pretty awesome for him. I think that may have been an apology from Vince.

Angry Grimace

Nothing at WrestleMania means anything other than spectacle unless you're in the main event or one of two or three key events.

Ambrose was so berried he didn't show up on the Raw After Mania. Roman has the title. That's it. Even Shane dying to the Undertaker was just rewritten to not matter and let Shane "control" Raw.

The funny part is that Roman in fact found his character and is playing it correctly, but the problem is that he skipped the heel run that makes that character over.

jmdajr

Today I had my CT Scan/X-ray/Blood work results given to me.
As of Today I have been cancer free for three years.

My second daughter will be born sometime this week.

never take shit for granted brothers!

Mahonay

Banned

Congrats dude. Very happy to hear that news.

Marvel

could never

That's fucking awesome congrats man!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's good about the cancer

Do you want another babby? If so, great! Good luck!

Browny

Banned

Awesome on both counts! Double bro fist.

Also, did anyone mention Rick Rude as best heel? Smh if not. ..

Angry Grimace

Top Bottom