• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

BHZ Mayor

Fantasy/crackpot booking: Bryan wins against HHH, but due to shenanigans, the main event becomes a Fatal 4-Way. In the match Orton, Batista, and HHH decide to team up against Bryan, until the Rock shows up, and Rock Bottoms the three of them, which sets up Bryan winning the belt and the Rock and Triple H having one last feud.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If they're setting up anything for next year its Rock/Brock, the best possible draw for the foreseeable future.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Rock/Brock,

Bummed-WWE-Wrestler-Reaction-Gif.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's not about the quality of the match, I'm sure it'll suck, it's about the two biggest outside draws colliding in a match that will sell tickets.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We can have it like the end of MGS4. Both of them change attires after each finisher until they're back to Surfer Sting vs GreyTaker.

KissVibes

Banned
Why was Percy Watson let go? WHY WASN'T PRIME TIME PLAYERS TITUS AND PERCY?

I can't wait

C0F5O.gif

OY7NR.gif

HEY GREAT IDEA, LET'S HAVE TWO OLD MEN FIGHT IN A REALLY GODAWFUL MATCH.

Current Sting sucks. Undertaker is probably going to look abysmal in this match tonight against a brute like Brock. End it at 22. For the love of Christ.

We're going to get to the point where Cena does beat the streak, who at this point is using a walker to get around, and everyone is going to be super fucking pissed.

You are an awful human being. You probably want the Big Evil version too.

Woah just a sec there, Big Evil Booger Red was the best Biker Taker outside of me being partial to that long coat he donned when he first started his biking business.
Worst is that chump Taker from 2003, the friend to rookies who as Kane so succinctly put it was not a monster but a fraud, fortunately that gimmick was literally buried.

Where's that gif of Big Evil dragging Hogan through the backstage and into some pipes? I could use a chuckle.

Into

If it is true. Then Sting got about as good of a deal as any 55 year old is going to get in WWE.

Pure conjecture, but highly likely given WWE track record:

* WM31 main event/semi main event match with Taker.
* DVD/Blu Ray(s)
* Merchandize
* Video game appearances for years to come (see Bret Hart)
* "Spokesperson of WWE*
* Appear on the expert panel
* Hall of Fame in the future, push more merch, dvds etc
* Other various WWE programs

All that just for 1 match. Not bad

Aiii

So not worth it
If it is true. Then Sting got about as good of a deal as any 55 year old is going to get in WWE.

Pure conjecture, but highly likely given WWE track record:

All that just for 1 match. Not bad

Not anything any other top guy from the 80s or 90s hasn't gotten in WWE in the past.

Hasney

Well there was talk about Sting being the GM of Raw. Probably be good to get HHH out of the picture for a bit if he loses to Bryan. He can come back with Steph for a power struggle with Vince/Sting come Summerslam.

BHZ Mayor

Woah just a sec there, Big Evil Booger Red was the best Biker Taker outside of me being partial to that long coat he donned when he first started his biking business.
Worst is that chump Taker from 2003, the friend to rookies who as Kane so succinctly put it was not a monster but a fraud, fortunately that gimmick was literally buried.

Where's that gif of Big Evil dragging Hogan through the backstage and into some pipes? I could use a chuckle.

I went on YouTube to see if I could find some Undertaker moments from 2003, since I wasn't watching at the time, and I find that he was in a feud with Vince, defending Stephanie's honor. The same Stephanie who four years prior he kidnapped and tried to have a dark wedding with.

What?

kiguel182

Also, never really listened to what The Rock said at the ending.

"I really came back for this moment, for them and for you". The Rock is a class act.

Bowser

Also, never really listened to what The Rock said at the ending.

"I really came back for this moment, for them and for you". The Rock is a class act.

It's still amazing to me that they had Rock come back to put over Cena.

Like seriously? If there is anyone who least needed a rub from Rock...so dumb.

You think Sting has only one match? I could see them doing one late in the year like they did with Rock when he was coming back.

I think he should be fed to Wyatt and have a program with Taker.

My only issue is he be able to work two quality matches given his current condition. I'd really hope he get in good enough shape to work 3/5 matches versus the end of his tenure at TNA.

Also Bryan rowing a 45-pound bar is terrible. He must be friends with Chris Hero.

I went on YouTube to see if I could find some Undertaker moments from 2003, since I wasn't watching at the time, and I find that he was in a feud with Vince, defending Stephanie's honor. The same Stephanie who four years prior he kidnapped and tried to have a dark wedding with.

What?
I'd blanked that from my mind, he was uncharacteristically goody goody that year.
Put it this way, he spends time being like a mentor to Orlando Jordan of all people and reacts to his elimination at the very end of the 2003 rumble with a light bit of laughter to himself (quite the contrast from 02 then), he basically was just Mark Calloway the biker ring veteran.

Top Bottom