• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Pavaloo

I disagree.

:(
buriedgaslg.gif

Zertez

How has been the WWE network been for everyone tonight? Mine has been very smooth without any problems outside of the sound issues during the pre show. Streaming on PS3.

MG310

Well, that was unexpected. I hope they've got Brock locked into a more extensive schedule, otherwise that should have gone to an younger guy.

Edgeward

The build should have been better, and Brock should have been undefeated since his return.

The streak was too big of a burden on matches. No one could get into the match because everyone thought it was a given.

I hate to tell you "I told you so..."

But...

I tried telling ya'll months ago that Taker was the biggest a MMA mark in the WWE, and if he's let anyone go over it would be the man who held the World Heavyweight Championship of The Ultimate.

I hate to tell you "I told you so..."

But...

I tried telling ya'll months ago that Taker was the biggest a MMA mark in the WWE, and if he's let anyone go over it would be the man who held the World Heavyweight Championship of The Ultimate.

ya, i said the same thing in the OT thread. dude would've skipped WWE entirely if he was in his early 20 nowadays.

Still legit shook, but my network stream is acting ok

The Taker-Lesnar ending was brutal to the audience, just like the How I Met Your Mother series finale

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want you people to realize this.

Triple H put over Daniel Bryan
Undertaker put over Brock Lesnar
John Cena still couldn't be bothered

Edgeward

The great thing is that I can now go and watch it again. WWE network held up. Congrats to WWE.

I am shook again. It actually happened. So many great shots of Dbry celebrating

strobogo

Banned
Make sure Sunny gets a Miz/Hayes/Konnan combo avatar. Dude is LEGIT shook right now. I texted him. He's as shook as can be. Make sure his avatar is TERRIBLE.

Bray losing is the biggest WTF. TAker swallowed his pride . HHH and Batista put Bruan over .

Bray lost most of his momentum

Tomorrow can be a good recovery

bjork

I'm surprised they didn't just continue the theme of swerves and have Dave win that last match. Wasn't a bad WM matchwise, but holy shit was the commentary horrible. It's one thing to have a fairly dead crowd, but JBL sounded like he was asleep and Cole/Lawler just don't have it anymore, if they ever did. So much dead air and mumbled lines.

Will be interested to see what shakes out of tomorrow's raw, but I think I might bow out after that for a good while. Seeing the HoF made me realize that all my guys are either dead, retired, or too old to go any more.

Edgeward

If Cena won by dirty or extreme means, it would have been great. Instead he overcame it all and went back to kissing babies and hugging fat chicks.

God that was a great Wrestlemania though. Just fantastic.

I think that the Cena/Wyatt match should have ended with Cena using the chair to get the DQ. It sucks that it's just standard AA outta nowhere and 1 2 3. But whatever. Bray will be fine.

MG310

Good show overall, wasn't thrilled with Taker/Brock overall but liked the finish with Brock pretty much manhandling him into the F5.

Outside of that I was entertained by everything aside from the early parts of the Battle Royal.

Top Bottom