• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DMczaf

It's still amazing to me that they had Rock come back to put over Cena.

Like seriously? If there is anyone who least needed a rub from Rock...so dumb.

Everyone passes the torch (or in Bray's case tonight, the lamp) to Cena. Cena is life, life is Cena. That man feeds us!

Bowser

Dat Paige promo vid just now on the Network

1279082592656.jpg

kiguel182

It's still amazing to me that they had Rock come back to put over Cena.

Like seriously? If there is anyone who least needed a rub from Rock...so dumb.

I get why they did it, Cena is their biggest star and that's where the money was.

The problem was stretching it for 2 years and doing the whole "redemption" storyline. I mean the match wasn't good the first time and there would be no need to do it again.

The WWE app is so effing stupid. Because it detects that I'm on the west coast, it's delaying the live stream by 3 hours. So I can't watch the pre-show and presumably Wrestlemania live.

So, so, so dumb. Regretting buying this already.

Hasney

The WWE app is so effing stupid. Because it detects that I'm on the west coast, it's delaying the live stream by 3 hours. So I can't watch the pre-show and presumably Wrestlemania live.

Nah, the times are fucked up on the schedule depending on timezones. If you turn the live feed in 5 mins, the pre-show will be on.

kiguel182

So they don't let you watch it live? really?

Recently bought 2k13 and 2k14. Enjoying myself.

If you turn the sliders to max, its a better experience. Rope animations kinda jerky though.

Nah, the times are fucked up on the schedule depending on timezones. If you turn the live feed in 5 mins, the pre-show will be on.

So they don't let you watch it live? really?

Yesterday I was able to watch the HOF live and encore on my phone in sync with my laptop (maybe a few seconds off). Today, It checked my location before starting, I pull up the schedule and see the the preshow starts at 2 pm est, which is 11 am my time. I start the stream on my phone and it's showing Twice in a Lifetime. Just now at 2 pm pst, the preshow is starting for me. Such BS.

Edit: Wait a sec...
Maybe I'm wrong.

Yesterday I was able to watch the HOF live and encore on my phone in sync with my laptop (maybe a few seconds off). Today, It checked my location before starting, I pull up the schedule and see the the preshow starts at 2 pm est, which is 11 am my time. I start the stream on my phone and it's showing Twice in a Lifetime. Just now at 2 pm pst, the preshow is starting for me. Such BS.

Edit: Wait a sec...
Maybe I'm wrong.

The preshow is supposed to be on dawg.

I am more interested in seeing how WWE explain who the hell Sting is to there audience more then anything he will do during his run.

10 years ago it would have been easy but a large part of their audience wasn't even alive when WCW was a thing.

kiguel182

I am more interested in seeing how WWE explain who the hell Sting is to there audience more then anything he will do during his run.

10 years ago it would have been easy but a large part of their audience wasn't even alive when WCW was a thing.

If they do it tomorrow everybody there will now, and then they will have some sweet ass promos to promote him.

Cross post from mania thread

prediction time

Fatal Four-Way Tag-Team Match: The Uso’s (c) vs. Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans vs. Rybaxel
Uso's win.
*fantasy booking alert* The Real American's have a fallout, setting up a match for later in the night.

Wrestlemania payday Andre the Giant Battle Royal
I got nothing for this. I suspect someone will make a return to win. I guess RVD. If not then I expect it to just be a rib on someone small like mysterio. "Look Maggle the statue is bigger than he is lawwwwlll"

I would like to say this match would be used to elevate someone or start an angle but nah.

The Shield vs. Korporate Kane and The Corporate Outlaws

Shield should win. If they lose it better be to some extreme shenanigans.
*fantasy booking alert* Shield win but are beaten down after the match or in the back later in the show, setting up for later

Obligatory Divas encounter
AJ wins
*fantasy booking alert* as soon as all the diva's are in the ring the bell rings and we immediately get seven roll ups. Every member of total diva's sans Eva rolls up a non total diva's wrestler. Every non total diva except AJ gets pinned. Your new Diva's champions, The Cast of Total Diva's (except Eva). A queen of the ring tournament is set up the next night on raw to find out the one true champ. There I just booked the diva's division until summerslam better than wwe has any chance of doing.

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

This a is tough one but I'm going to go with Bray. Cena has nothing to gain and Bray has everything to lose

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Da Undataka wins. I hope this match is on during Game of Thrones because I have no interest in it. Worse set up than Taker wanting a rematch vs HHH because "HHH won the War"

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
Match of the night right here. Bryan wins, but is beaten down post match.
*fantasy booking alert* Bryan wins but is beaten down by HHH and the NAO and possibly Kane after the match. Bryan is loaded onto a stretcher as the crowd loses their shit.

Ceasaro vs. Swagger
Ceasaro wins breaking away from swags and Zeb starting his face turn.

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan
*fantasy booking alert*
Immediately following the previous match we are shown Bryan being loaded into and ambulance and it pulls off. Batista and Orton come out to NUCLEAR heat. Just before the match starts we see a clip of the ambulance hauling ass back into the arena. Ding, the match starts and Batista and Orton go at it. Every few minutes we catch Bryan in the back fighting his way back out the ring. He finally makes it as the crowd explodes. The match continues on for a while longer and it looks as if Bryan is about to win when out comes HHH. Bryan takes the fight to HHH and gets him out of the ring and goes back to the match where he is almost about to win again. HHH is recovering and out come the NAO and possibly more goons. SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA SHIELD. The shield come out and fights of H's and NAO blocking off the ring from interference. Ceasaro or someone else they want to push as a face could possibly join them. Bryan wins, the shield disappear into the crowd and the locker room comes out to hoist Bryan on their shoulders

YES! YES! YES!

OR
or Batista picks up the win to face Bryan one on one the next night on Raw. Tista winning tonight with HHH help will guarantee monster heat for both until at least SummerSlam.
Bryan wins on Raw

Amazing what WWE managed to pull out of their ass since Elimination Chamber. This was looking to one of the worst mania ever, now the card is pretty good despite so much talent still being completely wasted. Best mania in years

zychi

Banned
Predictions:
Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan/Triple H

DB wins, WM moment. Vince finally gets it and throws fans a bone for the first time in a decade.

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H Winner added to main event

DB, bunch of weird stuff involved, wouldn't be surprised if Orton comes out and costs HHH the match. Batista v DB for the future seems like the next story. And Orton v HHH

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Taker.

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Bray, Cena doesnt lose clean tho. Probably takes all 3 Wyatts to take him out, if Punk is coming back, its during this.

The Shield vs. Kane & New Age Outlaws

Shield, "split" previewed tonight, officially happens tomorrow

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal Rusev, hasnt wrestled, him v Big Show/Henry at the end to show his strength.

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational Divas Championship

AJ wins, but one of the Bellas comes real close after Tamina does something to AJ. continues this feud.

The Usos vs. Real Americans vs. Los Matadores vs. Rybaxel Tag Team Championships Fatal 4-Way
I want Real Americans, but something tells me they are splitting up soon. Hopefully the Matadores win if RA don/t

Yeah, Hulks senile butt.

Didn't like how they broke up the Americans. Hopefully, they don't break up the Shield and Rhodes.

And great intro by HHH.

I want someone to make a 16 bit style RPG based on WWE with Triple H as the antagonist.

Screw it BRB downloading RPG maker. Will be back in 6 to 10 months

Top Bottom