• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Galvanise_ said:
Brodus Clay is the pokeball.

Brodus is Snorlax!

Snorlax__big_pokemon_by_unicornstrike.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Bourne will always be a jobber, but he'll also always have a job, he makes his opponents look too good.

Zhengi

lol, Bourne was so near the ropes that he actually kicked it. All he had to do was reach out and he would have grabbed it.

That was the first time I've seen The Miz on mic and I already like the guy. The part about "most exciting champ in history" was unnecessary and got no pop but everything else was great. He's like a hybrid face/heel.

Del Rio is kinda lame. I think he's going to fade.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
so tell us oh wise guy who informs us of WWE netflix shit: is that DX video gonna be on Netflix tomorrow?

Kyoufu

Heavy said:
That was the first time I've seen The Miz on mic and I already like the guy. The part about "most exciting champ in history" was unnecessary and got no pop but everything else was great. He's like a hybrid face/heel.

Del Rio is kinda lame. I think he's going to fade.

He'll only fade if WWE fucks up, and having him lose to Super Edge is fucking up.

Kyoufu said:
He'll only fade if WWE fucks up, and having him lose to Super Edge is fucking up.

It's pretty amazing how Edge has been around since 1998 and never developed any ring psychology...no, the crazy eyes don't count.

Kyoufu said:

They fuck up every new star on purpose. Alberto, Miz, Sheamus, Cody, it always happens and will continue probably until HHH takes over.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Sin Cara needs to be added to Sheamus vs Bryan.

heyyyyyyy remember Brock Lesner made his debut in the WWE the night after Wrestlemania 18 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom